You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Matchmaking

13 comments in this topic

25 posts
10,231 battles

Any tips how to 1 vs 12 player since High tier MM have much Bot? And any tips to win again enemy CV of our CV suicide bombing herself?

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles

There is only 1 solution. Nothing will change until enough people stop spending moneys and cite the reasons as being bots, bad autopilot, mismatched skill, etc.

Until then just play your best. In a situation like that a yolo rush is about your best bet. Try and inflict as much damage as you can and die on your feet.

• Cool 1

[SMOKE]
905 posts
11,935 battles

Even as one who had Premium T10 ships to get around the cost of playing ( somewhat ) are not playing. I am too fed up with the Bots and overall lack of team play , basically I play less high tier games than I really should or would want to ... even if you are encountering real human players , lots of the time its people only out to play their own and not as a team ( and keep commanding others to do the dirty work of going up front when they will not themselves ) ..

I've resigned myself to just play myself , keep alive and do my best , and at the same time ignore any of those who would not go up front to actually fight .. ( Yes I am talking about most BB and Super  Cruiser, even plenty of CA and CL ) whatever reason they might hold, if they do not come up front up close to play and fight it .. then this ( mainly ) DD and CL player see no point in risking it so they could sit out there just snipe and farm at the back

The game itself do not help. Too much of a variation among same type of ships ; you see Alaska matched against Minotaur ( guess who got the HP, Caliber, and Armor advantage ) , things like that ... I've seen games where they put al the torp boat on one side and all the gunboat on the other ; seen so many time where there is only 1 DD per team but 4 Radar there too .. in short the MM are creating situation where some are pretty much forced to sit on the sideline not playing or risk it and had a short heroic game and die quick .. Its a game and fairness should be baked in each and every player whether he/she is playing the super duper Premium BB or the lowly Tech Tree DD should be presented the same chance to play and excel , well that's clearly not the case now

Edited by Mechfori
  • Cool 1

25 posts
10,231 battles

Yeah funny got much 200 k dmg and always lose lol. Even my record dmg its lose game lol. 20 lose streak is normal now. Reporting bot too didn't help much since WG maybe more love then bot since no Ban for bot hahaha.

25 posts
10,231 battles
23 hours ago, keskparane said:

There is only 1 solution. Nothing will change until enough people stop spending moneys and cite the reasons as being bots, bad autopilot, mismatched skill, etc.

Until then just play your best. In a situation like that a yolo rush is about your best bet. Try and inflict as much damage as you can and die on your feet

Ye and make increase dmg rate and drop wr like usuall hahaha. Playing for lose not for win

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
1 hour ago, Sollery_Archana said:

Ye and make increase dmg rate and drop wr like usuall hahaha. Playing for lose not for win

How so? This is in a match that is already at a disadvantage. Not only are you a CV down, but the enemy didn't even have to use any time killing them, and can therefor fire at other targets. Plus there are bots. If I wanted to play bots I'd play co-op. And how do you get increased damage from this?

Also if you can match your single opponents outcome in the battle you have effectively negated both influences, eg your mm opponent. You can then also move on to a match where you have a fighting chance. 

Now I for one will almost always argue that the single most important objective is the 1000 points for the match. However there are other objectives in this game provided by in game missions etc. Wasting large amounts of time on those battles will never earn you your second mission crate of the day.

25 posts
10,231 battles
Just now, keskparane said:

How so? This is in a match that is already at a disadvantage. Not only are you a CV down, but the enemy didn't even have to use any time killing them, and can therefor fire at other targets. Plus there are bots. If I wanted to play bots I'd play co-op. And how do you get increased damage from this?

Also if you can match your single opponents outcome in the battle you have effectively negated both influences, eg your mm opponent. You can then also move on to a match where you have a fighting chance. 

Now I for one will almost always argue that the single most important objective is the 1000 points for the match. However there are other objectives in this game provided by in game missions etc. Wasting large amounts of time on those battles will never earn you your second mission crate of the day.

Well what should I do? Delete Wows? This game so funny seeing CV suicide with his bomber or capping CV even on high tier. Well playing this game for lose not for win and fun for me hahaha. Even my Georgia 1 day can be 40 lose streak with sometime being detonated with friend torp, its fun and Make me broken my PC now hahaha. Reporting bot to WG didn't affect much... They just think penalty can handle bot and troll player. Best Game ever hahaha.

25 posts
10,231 battles
4 minutes ago, keskparane said:

And want complain to where? WG staff didn't care about bot and troller. I even send Some Net Cafe close to my house who Have bot machine and aimbot in this game, even take photo the player too when they play and the name still can be read. But what? They can happy ending playing without ban. Should delete this game now since its become bot , troll and aimbot game

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles
1 hour ago, Sollery_Archana said:

And want complain to where?

You even read my post? Dont spend money is best complaint ever because they will listen.

[MRI]
2,334 posts
12,147 battles
3 hours ago, Sollery_Archana said:

And want complain to where? WG staff didn't care about bot and troller. I even send Some Net Cafe close to my house who Have bot machine and aimbot in this game, even take photo the player too when they play and the name still can be read. But what? They can happy ending playing without ban. Should delete this game now since its become bot , troll and aimbot game 

The most you can do is to go to to player support and report the player. Make sure to give any supporting evidence like screenshots or replays or photos.

But yeah WG don't get your hopes up. There are some players very flagrantly and openly botting and WG does nothing against them until somebody manually reports them. Because making an automated flagging system is to hard apparently.

[SALT]
1,546 posts
9,407 battles
3 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

But yeah WG don't get your hopes up. There are some players very flagrantly and openly botting and WG does nothing against them until somebody manually reports them. Because making an automated flagging system is to hard apparently.

They cant even make good replay system. or implement some auto anticheat mechanism like valve vac

so, afaik the report need to be checked manualy 1 by 1 by some dude. and since the replay cant allow you see other people perspective, no FOW free camera and many other functionalities like simple pause or rewind, or some match analytics. its like fully laborius, tendius, thankless work.

25 posts
10,231 battles
On 10/5/2019 at 8:44 PM, humusz said:

They cant even make good replay system. or implement some auto anticheat mechanism like valve vac

so, afaik the report need to be checked manualy 1 by 1 by some dude. and since the replay cant allow you see other people perspective, no FOW free camera and many other functionalities like simple pause or rewind, or some match analytics. its like fully laborius, tendius, thankless work.

Yeah its suck when I already give clearly all  netcafe PC IP address who have much bot account and they can play fun with aimbot and sleep with bot thing

[O7]
2,670 posts
17,680 battles

Why am I starting to suspect that your allied CV isn't really bombing themselves and that it's just you mistakenly thinking they are?