Sign in to follow this  
Xerzekiel

Clanless - need one please

2 comments in this topic

[PNTFX]
2 posts
1,359 battles

First, I hope this place is an appropriate place to look for a clan.  As I was looking for place to post, I think I got lost a bit lol.

Anyhow, I am a noob and played the game for a while then let go, and now I am back and got into a premium account and bought some premium ships and now I am thinking it is best i join a clan before I start buying useless ships or before I start losing interest for playing solo out there.

I have played 500 battles; From player summary, but no clue how they are derived [91% victory; maximum warship destroyed in a battle 5; destruction ratio of 3.02].  I think I have 25warships; I enjoyed quick warships (i.e. destroyers and cruisers).

I am playing in the Asia region based on my region, although I am an English speaking player only (no other foreign language).  My timezone is about +10 GMT. 

Aussie or whomever, if you speak english and can accommodate me; please hook me up.

My ingame name is Xerzekiel.

Thank you.

Edited by Xerzekiel

[KAMI]
1,364 posts
11,775 battles
1 hour ago, Xerzekiel said:

From player summary, but no clue how they are derived [91% victory; warship destroyed of 5; destruction ratio of 3.02].

that is your coop battle actually

Edited by Gummilicious
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this