Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Fear_the_Reaper

Islands of ice bug (Invisible walls)

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

I know there is more than one invisible wall on Islands of ice and i think it is about time we pinpoint their locations, Another i know of is at B3 in the D cap, also there are quite a few islands/icebergs with invisible walls above them which absorb shots.

Basically this map is completely broken lets find the bugs so they can fix it.

here is a screen cap of one of these invisible walls at the top right corner of E4.

B17fPeK.jpg

Anyone else know of invisible walls on this map or any other for that matter?

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper

679 posts
3,522 battles

Yep lots and lots of invisible Ice.

It was funny being stuck in the middle of the sea, but it was funny when their shots exploded harmlessly above me!

shot-15.04.12_01.07.55-0576.jpg

shot-15.04.12_01.08.53-0291.jpg

shot-15.04.12_01.11.51-0610.jpg

Edited by Dantes_Inferno

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I know there is more than one invisible wall on Islands of ice and i think it is about time we pinpoint their locations, Another i know of is at B3 in the D cap, also there are quite a few islands/icebergs with invisible walls above them which absorb shots.

Basically this map is completely broken lets find the bugs so they can fix it.

here is a screen cap of one of these invisible walls at the top right corner of E4.

B17fPeK.jpg

Anyone else know of invisible walls on this map or any other for that matter?

i feel ya. and also sometimes some island became blue , like without texture. imagine a full salvo fired to a 1-last-hit ship but then exploded near the iceberg 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I just had a look through the game files, and two Icebergs do not have texture files associated to them, in fact the texture files are missing. I would guess that they are the two icebergs people are running into

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

and that gentlemen, is the reason why RMS Titanic sunk hahaha

ahaha. If WG fix that earlier. Titanic should be safed. (History will be changed)

Super Tester
218 posts
2,157 battles

I ran into this invisible one today too. I was surprised when my collision warning went off, looked, saw nothing, continued, stopped? Open fire on enemy... hmmm invisible wall.

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I ran into this invisible one today too. I was surprised when my collision warning went off, looked, saw nothing, continued, stopped? Open fire on enemy... hmmm invisible wall.

sound like a ghost story hahaha.

Well just waiting for the fix but it looks like it will be world of waiting haha

Sign in to follow this