Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sollery_Archana

Bot high tier

5 comments in this topic

187 posts
12,140 battles

This game is fun too, Cause high tier full of bot like BB and cruiser capping in first minute. Even of not Bot how even people who already tier X just playing rush and sink even dd close combat with Radar cruiser now hahaha.

Ahh and maybe just me or no, I always meet with CV who just sink hership whit their bomber hahaha funny game

4,517 posts
8,621 battles

More opportunity to farm credit and exp because the junk is out of the match

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,547 posts
5,474 battles
13 hours ago, Paladinum said:

More opportunity to farm credit and exp because the junk is out of the match

More to lose too cuz of infuriating competitive players gonna scream at piece of paper if those individual is a bot.

187 posts
12,140 battles
14 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

More to lose too cuz of infuriating competitive players gonna scream at piece of paper if those individual is a bot.

Yeah high tier more Content Removed now. Funny TX CV capping base, or DD who close combat with Radar ship. Its not rare seeing game ended just 5 minute since 2 div bot just rush and dead while do nothing except move forward

Content Removed, Inappropriate use of Cancer, User already Sanctioned
~tc1259 

187 posts
12,140 battles
17 hours ago, LawrenceXVIII said:

And people just like reporting anyone since they know they usually using bot in game. And what? Reporting net cafe with much player with aim bot more then Twice and WG just said like usuall but people still have fun aimbot without get banned. So funny make me tired reporting player too

Sign in to follow this