You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
NineKunG_TH

Such a bad guy in game

6 comments in this topic

[AN-DO]
370 posts
7,991 battles

Unfortunately WG seems to rely on the automated system for punishing TK's so players intentionally doing that get away with it. It can't distinguish between that and someone accidentally running into a torp ant a distance. I suggest you post a report here, as they seem to be more onto it than support via the website who seem to just be checking boxes and keeping up their KPIs.

31 posts
1,935 battles

Yesterday, in a co-op match (T5) I had some jerk give me his full torp broadside - I ate all 4 torps.

There I was stationary in smoke firing on a red team DD (bots don't fire into smoke - don't try this in a random match). When this idiot sails up behind me in his cruiser (Omaha I think). Luckily i only lost half my health. I managed to survive the battle and went on to kill 4 red team ships, he didn't make it to the end.

Either that Omaha player was the biggest idiot alive, or he did it on purpose. The fact that he died to a depleted enemy probably points more toward the idiot side of that equation.

[O7]
2,576 posts
17,004 battles

Perhaps he felt you were playing too passively in a DD and just farming like it was a BB. I'm not condoning his actions but you did shoot him first.

[REPOI]
Super Tester
1,046 posts
16,652 battles
59 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Perhaps he felt you were playing too passively in a DD and just farming like it was a BB. I'm not condoning his actions but you did shoot him first.

Yeah becauae he knowingly sailed right in front of a ship that is firing...

[O7]
2,576 posts
17,004 battles
19 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Yeah becauae he knowingly sailed right in front of a ship that is firing...

Obviously not at full speed hes slowing and turning as much as he possibly can. It's also very wise for him to take every precautionary move possible when broadside to a BB with it's guns aimed at you. There are many enemies on most quarters and that's pretty much the only island for him to cover behind. I would probably sail there too. At tier 9 you should not be shooting allies when you can easily hold fire for a few seconds. I repeat that I'm not condoning the torpedo strike, but looking at the situation I would bet that passive DD play has contributed to the teams predicament and the player was ready to torp the DD well before the DD shot him.