You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LiquidM4

news article: people who pre-ordered can play CBT?

70 comments in this topic

[PEEDZ]
Beta Tester
24 posts
1,077 battles

I pre-ordered the three ships before the news article was posted up saying everyone who did pre-order can now play CBT starting 14-04-15, but where is the invite code? or do I just try to log in with the account that I pre-ordered on? How do I download the SEA client then? I Can't find the news article anymore, was it redacted?

Beta Tester
9 posts
213 battles

This is in the: World of Warships Pre-Order Packages Now Available message down the bottom

Pre-order packages can be purchased by the player for their account. Closed Beta testers will have access to their purchased packages immediately. When the Open Beta commences, the packages will be credited to players once again.

Please note that buying a pre-order package does not grant a player access to the Closed Beta. All the packages are available at the Premium shop and will be available for a limited time from 9-11 April.

[PEEDZ]
Beta Tester
24 posts
1,077 battles

The article was removed then. I saw one stating that everyone who pre-ordered could now play CBT starting 14-04-15. Now I can't find that news article, it's been deleted.

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Yeah, this issue was discussed among Chinese speakers here:

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/3948-關於預購組合包贈送邀請碼這個事件希望官方能妥善處理好/

Many Chinese-speaking players are upset because WG put up a news post saying that people who preorder the ships get a CBT access code, but then they removed the post without an explanation. I'm not sure what's going on.

Alpha Tester
51 posts
249 battles

Might have been one of those accidentally on purpose type mistakes for a quick cash injection, followed by "oops, one of our interns made a booboo".

Wasn't just this server, the "mistake" appears to have been made on others as well.

[PEEDZ]
Beta Tester
24 posts
1,077 battles

Might have been one of those accidentally on purpose type mistakes for a quick cash injection, followed by "oops, one of our interns made a booboo".

Wasn't just this server, the "mistake" appears to have been made on others as well.

If this is the case I will be upset. At least tally the numbers before announcing the giveaway only to later decide that everyone who pre-orders is too much for the servers to handle.
Edited by LiquidM4

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

OK folks - just to stop the speculation - the issue has been passed up the food chain...

The only response we have so far is "wait" - so that's all anyone has to pass back to you.....

Beta Tester
5 posts
572 battles

They've updated the news on the NA portal. Pre-order bundles which include one or all of the three premium ships will contain cbt access. even the ASIA premium shop now displays cbt access as apart of the bundles. From what i understand we should get access tomorrow!! :P

Beta Tester
5 posts
572 battles

they're not very specific on the information on how the access will be granted. at a guess, i would say it will appear in your wargaming account either via a message or a download link

Beta Tester
2 posts
861 battles

they're not very specific on the information on how the access will be granted. at a guess, i would say it will appear in your wargaming account either via a message or a download link

Beta Tester
146 posts
343 battles

Excellent, now to just wait for them to send codes to those of us who ordered beforehand :)

Now the question is when can get the access key for those people per order

Try checking your e-mails first.

There will usually be a purchase confirmation e-mail, maybe the codes are there. Or maybe its already automatic so try looking at the portal.  

Still wondering whether or not I should open my wallet again after already purchasing something for World of Tanks 

edit:

Commanders!

Having considered your numerous requests, the World of Warships team decided to grant CBT access to those who purchased selected pre-order packages. Owners of The Sims, Yubari and Gremyashchiy can now take part in Closed Beta testing starting April, 14. Players who have ordered the packages before the indicated date will be given CBT access.

Action Stations!

The bolded part...does this mean what I think it means?  Damn it almost went to open my wallet. Or can I still buy now and get access?

EDIT 2

I just checked the pre-order and you will get access if you buy now.

Edited by MARVinis