Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
o0kevin0o

航空母艦使用自動導航後,滑鼠與鍵盤無法控制(The mouse and keyboard cannot be controlled after the aircraft carrier uses automatic navigation.)

2 comments in this topic

[JDU]
1 post
2,131 battles

當我使用航空母艦時,有蠻多次會在我使用自動駕駛,離開自動駕駛視窗的時候,發生滑鼠與鍵盤(儘可以使用當前飛機前後左右WSAD,當前飛機陣亡後將無法做任何動作)無法控制,而且是整場遊戲都無法控制的情況,這個情況很糟糕,不知道甚麼時候才打算修復,故障的畫面如附件

When I use an aircraft carrier, there are quite a few times when I use autopilot, and when I leave the autopilot window, the mouse and the keyboard cannot do anything ( can only use the current aircraft with the WSAD scan,  when the current aircraft down, nothing after the battlecan be  Control), and it is a situation lett the whole game can't control. This situation is very bad. I don't know when WG plan to fix it. The faulty picture is attached.

WOWS BUG.png

Edited by o0kevin0o

[MEOWW]
Administrator
781 posts
On 9/21/2019 at 4:51 PM, o0kevin0o said:

當我使用航空母艦時,有蠻多次會在我使用自動駕駛,離開自動駕駛視窗的時候,發生滑鼠與鍵盤(儘可以使用當前飛機前後左右WSAD,當前飛機陣亡後將無法做任何動作)無法控制,而且是整場遊戲都無法控制的情況,這個情況很糟糕,不知道甚麼時候才打算修復,故障的畫面如附件

When I use an aircraft carrier, there are quite a few times when I use autopilot, and when I leave the autopilot window, the mouse and the keyboard cannot do anything ( can only use the current aircraft with the WSAD scan,  when the current aircraft down, nothing after the battlecan be  Control), and it is a situation lett the whole game can't control. This situation is very bad. I don't know when WG plan to fix it. The faulty picture is attached.

WOWS BUG.png

您好,艦長。

目前我們沒有收到類似回饋。

因論壇不支持個人查詢服務,我們建議您進入客服頁面並提交回報單。

給您帶來不便,我們表示歉意。

全速前進!

Sign in to follow this