Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YUN_IN

problems on Match Making

4 comments in this topic

[DDR]
5 posts
5,336 battles

hello, I wanna talk about WG MM problems

I think MM keep improving (while ago T8 constantly match with bunch of T10, it seems that kind of MM doesn't occur a lot) but there are many problems still exist

balance issue : I enjoy play solo and I don't mean to blame div but, it's very frustrated when it comes with unbalanced MM(like win rate farm div)

I check every game with MacthMakingMonitor, when I met purple division there's almost no counter play unless we have that kind of good players

It occurs very a lot 45% vs 55%ish game (the win rate gap of team easily stretches 7~10%, sometimes I played 35% team against 65% team)

It doesn't enjoyable both losing team, winning team we wanna certain degree of challenge not ass kicked game/ass kicking game

to solve this problem 1. WG need to focus on MM works fairly(specifically win rate). I don't think their MM system doesn't consider this factor at all but it need to reinforce

2. after considering both sides win rate it needs to considering balance between team(like number of sunicum, unicum player). we all know what one sunicum player can do

against average/below average player. I know they can't always carry game but when their teammates don't throw game 1~2 unicum player can carry most of games

WG improve MM system not only win rate but also player basis

after all english is not my mother tongue there will be lots of incorrect words/grammer consider it please

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Edited by YUN_IN

[FORCE]
1,029 posts
10,066 battles

The entire problem has been solved in Ranked and we all know how wrong it turns out. Unicum stays unicum while the average stays average. Sure this kind of segregation seems good on paper, but until one unicum blames another just because someone in the team does one mistake that costs the entire team which then creates a group of toxic players due to the overly-competitive environment. And in the other hand, these unicums might get matched with each other more frequently because there are not many enough of them at a time.

But if this kind of segregation really takes place, I might agree to that because it could lessen the passive meta significantly due to how reckless the non-unicums are.

[TLS]
3,012 posts
18,414 battles

Well, ranked does work but the issue is how the players in ranked are rewarded.

As for MM, apparently "not important enough compared to Rubbish Burnheap".

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
5 hours ago, YUN_IN said:

hello, I wanna talk about WG MM problems

I think MM keep improving (while ago T8 constantly match with bunch of T10, it seems that kind of MM doesn't occur a lot) but there are many problems still exist

balance issue : I enjoy play solo and I don't mean to blame div but, it's very frustrated when it comes with unbalanced MM(like win rate farm div)

I check every game with MacthMakingMonitor, when I met purple division there's almost no counter play unless we have that kind of good players

It occurs very a lot 45% vs 55%ish game (the win rate gap of team easily stretches 7~10%, sometimes I played 35% team against 65% team)

It doesn't enjoyable both losing team, winning team we wanna certain degree of challenge not ass kicked game/ass kicking game

to solve this problem 1. WG need to focus on MM works fairly(specifically win rate). I don't think their MM system doesn't consider this factor at all but it need to reinforce

2. after considering both sides win rate it needs to considering balance between team(like number of sunicum, unicum player). we all know what one sunicum player can do

against average/below average player. I know they can't always carry game but when their teammates don't throw game 1~2 unicum player can carry most of games

WG improve MM system not only win rate but also player basis

after all english is not my mother tongue there will be lots of incorrect words/grammer consider it please

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

Everyone knows its trash, WG wont do anything about it.

If they actually cared about comp play being fair they wouldn't allow premium ships or maps that arent even from both spawns

Sign in to follow this