Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PanJin21

Did we win a premium container in stream?

5 comments in this topic

[EE09]
87 posts
642 battles

I just collected the codes found on the forum into my account but I only received 1 non unsinkabke sam container and 2 coal containers. Did we fail the 3000 subscriber requirement to get a premium container?

If you look at my picture on the contents of the unsinkable sam container, this is clearly not a premium container as there would be 7x2 different special signals not 1.

20190921_082906.jpgFurthermore, weren't there a total of 30 players that would be a lucky winner for the prizes? I checked the stream and there were only 15 people.

Edited by PanJin21

[KAMI]
1,216 posts
11,033 battles

No they did not mention you will be rewarded with premium unsinkable sam container

To get premium version:

Spoiler

open your wallet

Edited by Gummilicious

[EE09]
87 posts
642 battles
40 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

No they did not mention you will be rewarded with premium unsinkable sam container

To get premium version:

Hide contents

open your wallet

Huh? I heard it on the video though! Did we seriously just watch a stream just to get a non premium unsinkable sam container? WTF

The captions said premium container and I swear that they seriously cheated us and edited the video, they can't even give us 1 premium container and made us waste time just to get a non premium container!?

Edited by PanJin21

[KAMI]
1,216 posts
11,033 battles
1 hour ago, PanJin21 said:

Huh? I heard it on the video though! Did we seriously just watch a stream just to get a non premium unsinkable sam container? WTF

jebaited

[EE09]
87 posts
642 battles
16 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

jebaited

#bait #bamboozled

Sign in to follow this