Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HGM1

Can i complete 'azur lane collection' now?

3 comments in this topic

2 posts
5,483 battles

I have only 2 items of azur lane collection. Can i get another items from daily container for completing that collection? I want to complete every collections. XD

369 posts
2,097 battles

AFAIK the Azur Lane collection is permenant and with the collection started by recieving the first piece, you can simply turn on the "Collect" bottom and collect random pieces from daily containers. It would be a rather long process, but with enough time and daily containers collected you would finish it one day anyway.

Also you can only set one collection as being actively collected.

2 posts
5,483 battles
21 시간 전, Project45_Opytny 님의 말:

AFAIK the Azur Lane collection is permenant and with the collection started by recieving the first piece, you can simply turn on the "Collect" bottom and collect random pieces from daily containers. It would be a rather long process, but with enough time and daily containers collected you would finish it one day anyway.

Also you can only set one collection as being actively collected.

Thank you. I knew that i can collect old collections(ex. Hunt for bismarck), but azur lane is collaboration with other game. So I didn't know i can collect or not. Thank you again for resolving my question!

Sign in to follow this