Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LonerPrime

Dear WG. Are you being serious now?

5 comments in this topic

[LNA]
459 posts
4,576 battles

I'll try to keep it short. New event comes in. Makes it so that you need to play all your ships once if you want gift stuff. Okay fine, I dust off my 10 gun KGV. Gun handling is atrocious so I just use it for scenarios. No Narai atm so instead I take it to Co-op.

Combat ensues. Enemy at 6 km with a friendly DD in between at about 3km. I fire my 10 shells. Six make it to the mark, two go into an alternate dimension but the last two... they decide they wanna hit the friendly DD's ass because reasons. Literally diving down on a small boat instead of flying to the super structure of a fat battleship.

Result?

image.thumb.png.c86c50376204829deb187ebb1cc48e7e.png

So yea, out of my ten shells, two decide to go rogue because of a concept WG insists reflects reality but now I, with no intended fault of my own, am pink for seven matches. S E V E N.

Again WG, are you being serious? In your bid to punish bad elements you have carpet bombed everybody and though I understand that it is impossible to have a human review every incident, the least you can do is actually tune the punishment criteria. Even your damn bots are broken because on multiple occasions I witnessed them firing torpedoes on team mates when they are on player's side.

Sigh, sorry for the rant. /thread

3,656 posts
7,447 battles

Poor you.

I accidentally hit a friendly GK in my Kitakaze (or Z-46) with 2 torps and nothing. It was at least 9k damage. And it was yesterday no more.

[BLESS]
849 posts
8,357 battles
36 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

So yea, out of my ten shells, two decide to go rogue because of a concept WG insists reflects reality but now I, with no intended fault of my own, am pink for seven matches.

For KGV (and DoY) I find you have be especially careful where you point your guns, the shell dispersion seems to be off the charts.

How you managed to get a 7 round pinky paint job for that I have no idea.

[SALT]
1,687 posts
9,954 battles

4 From the system + 3 for unsuporting combat report by that suyu :fish_haloween:

480 posts
5,893 battles

Heh, nothing.

I accidentally torpedoed a friendly La Galissonniere during my very first battle with Irian.

All because I thought it was a destroyer, and only realized my mistake when Mr Deepwater Torpedoes have already left the tube:cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this