Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Revan

General suggestion

5 comments in this topic

[BONED]
[BONED]
Alpha Tester
34 posts
5,223 battles

There's something been bothering me a little and I thought about this idea about a "Transaction" history of where your doubloons and resources had been spent on  in the past. 

Is there a possibility to have a Transaction history included on all the wargaming games either through the website under Account Management or ingame under say in World of Warships, perhaps, under your profile . 

The other suggestion is that the coal, steel rewards seems to be quick low on the resources given back to us. Is there a way to increase it a little? Just like a couple hundred extra for example? or increase the amount of rewards you get for them. I know why Steel has been restricted to Clan Battles and Ranked so I'm up for that but Coal has been a tough one actually. Especially when people like me keep on drooling over the new warships on there lol...

[TDA]
Super Tester
5,203 posts
6,234 battles

I agree with the idea of a transaction history.  I don’t agree about the currency.  You can theoretically earn around 4800 coal a day ( if your resource containers give a perfect roll and you do daily missions) and realistically earn 1500 a day.  Increasing earnings will do nothing more than inflate ship prices

[BONED]
[BONED]
Alpha Tester
34 posts
5,223 battles

Ah thanks for that Ralph, I need to find out out what I'm doing wrong though for the Coal side of it. Steel wise I'm doing okay atm.

[KAMI]
1,220 posts
11,053 battles
6 hours ago, Satelerevan said:

Ah thanks for that Ralph, I need to find out out what I'm doing wrong though for the Coal side of it. Steel wise I'm doing okay atm.

Just complete Daily mission Easy,Hard

Get 3 container

Sign in to follow this