You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PanJin21

What are the current replay controls?

8 comments in this topic

[EE09]
87 posts
642 battles

I just scored a fantastic game with King George V and I would like to send it for competition, but I can't find the controls for the replay function to record down the timestamps. Could anyone provide an updated list of controls? 

I have my replay file for you to see :)

20190911_092053_PBSB107-King-George-V_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

https://replayswows.com/replay/63007#stats

EDIT: The WoWS replay website won't show me my game results

Edited by PanJin21

[SEARN]
771 posts
13,204 battles
4 hours ago, PanJin21 said:

I just scored a fantastic game with King George V and I would like to send it for competition, but I can't find the controls for the replay function to record down the timestamps. Could anyone provide an updated list of controls? 

I have my replay file for you to see 🙂

20190911_092053_PBSB107-King-George-V_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

https://replayswows.com/replay/63007#stats

EDIT: The WoWS replay website won't show me my game results

Don't listen to those who offer advice but have zero clue what they are talking about. There are many replay controls. These are just the ones I know, I believe there are more.

Play normal speed - Home

Pause replay - End

Increase replay speed - Insert

Decrease replay speed - Delete

Left mouse - Free camera

Detach camera from ship - Control + Shift + Backspace              Then use arrow keys and mouse to fly around the map. To return to your ship press left mouse again.

Fast forward - .

Rewind - ,

Fast forward 2x - Left Control and .

Fast rewind - Left control and , 

Be aware fast forwarding and rewinding often crashes the client. Does for me and many others mention it.

Hope this helps you out.

Absolutely ridiculous that the replay system, years later is still a complete pile of trash

Edited by HobartAWD
  • Cool 1

213 posts
9,985 battles

"Benefit" from random teammates.
Glory in the end of battle result screen.
Extract mouse from crater in far wall.
Insert coin, and tonnes of rare camos and flags
Click "Random me again for I love it always"

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

this is messy cos its cut and paste from incomplete spreadsheet of mine. These old not sure if changed

forward
DOWN ARROW backward
  left
RIGHT ARROW right
NUMPAD 7 raise
NUMPAD 9 fall
CTRL + RSHIFT + BKSP freecam
  zoom
  esc
INS faster
DEL slower
NP + pan faster
NP - pan slower

[EE09]
87 posts
642 battles
31 minutes ago, keskparane said:

this is messy cos its cut and paste from incomplete spreadsheet of mine. These old not sure if changed

forward
DOWN ARROW backward
  left
RIGHT ARROW right
NUMPAD 7 raise
NUMPAD 9 fall
CTRL + RSHIFT + BKSP freecam
  zoom
  esc
INS faster
DEL slower
NP + pan faster
NP - pan slower

1 hour ago, HobartAWD said:

Don't listen to those who offer advice but have zero clue what they are talking about. There are many replay controls. These are just the ones I know, I believe there are more.

Play normal speed - Home

Pause replay - End

Increase replay speed - Insert

Decrease replay speed - Delete

Left mouse - Free camera

Detach camera from ship - Control + Shift + Backspace              Then use arrow keys and mouse to fly around the map. To return to your ship press left mouse again.

Fast forward - .

Rewind - ,

Fast forward 2x - Left Control and .

Fast rewind - Left control and , 

Be aware fast forwarding and rewinding often crashes the client. Does for me and many others mention it.

Hope this helps you out.

Absolutely ridiculous that the replay system, years later is still a complete pile of trash

Thanks for the help. It is really true, the replay website is trash. I xan't even see my post-game results on the website.

I scored Confederate, High Cal and Kraken. I hope I do get accepted into the competition despite the bug. 🤑🤑🤑

[SEARN]
771 posts
13,204 battles
17 hours ago, PanJin21 said:

Thanks for the help. It is really true, the replay website is trash. I xan't even see my post-game results on the website.

I scored Confederate, High Cal and Kraken. I hope I do get accepted into the competition despite the bug. 🤑🤑🤑

I was referring to the entire replay system in game and the replay controls being very crappy. Many years on and it still sucks. The replayswows website is not run by WG and it works pretty well considering.

I posted a replay of an great game in Izmail to it the other day and it did the same for me, where it says "Battle is over" but no results screen is shown. I came back 10-15 mins later and it had fixed itself and the correct screens were shown.

https://replayswows.com/replay/62725#stats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BskY2LOdlYY

Just so you know, the 4 screenshots you are able to attach, should be your 4 post battle results screenshots, not just random in battle screenshots. The auto generated pages from the replay do not show all battle data. Either it isnt't there in the replay file to extract or it cant. Plus if your upload gimps and doesn't display correctly, like yours did, you will still have the relevant battle data in your screenshots.

No idea why your replay did not display correctly. Have you tried signing back in to replayswows and deleting your replay completely and re-uploading a second time to see if it will work?

Edited by HobartAWD

[SALT]
1,687 posts
9,935 battles
On 9/11/2019 at 9:57 AM, notyourfather said:

There's no controls. You can only fly and change player view.

Ready some pen and paper.

Hey, That ESports Quality game right there :Smile-_tongue: