You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

thoughts on rank sprint

11 comments in this topic

[REPOI]
5,573 posts
23,223 battles

finished tonight after a few days of casual play, it only took 24 game, much less than last season for some reason, even tho back then i was cheeseing with belfast divisions 

speaking from experience in both CVs and surface ships, this sprint CVs are not OP, gunboats DDs, BBs with excellent accuracy/ROF/overmatch and perth is. 

contrary to some people's claims, they wont save star unless your team is bad enough to let them. and due to the low ammount of rockets/bombs pre salvo they carry"just dodge" actually does apply to DDs at this tier, it's the bulkier CA/CLs that get screwed over by TBs and rockets 

the planes are also much slower at T6 too, but why does that matter?

The lack of strike power in all the T6 CVs means that you actually have very little impact in the game. Unlike in T10 where the amount of armor that everyone has makes it quite difficult to dislodge entrenched ships for everyone except CVs who can consistently do a large amount of damage against extremely tanky ships like GK, Kremlin or yamato, everyone in T6 can over-match each other, making the TTK for these ships much faster than in T10, thus the effect of having much worse strike rotation & alpha strike capability tier for tier is amplified to a level where they simply are not as effective as surface ships at T6.

also, Aigle OP, WG please dont nerf this thing so i can cheese with a 19k HP gunboat that can easily shred other DDs and even CAs&BBs while having excellent torps and maneuverability 

shot-19_09.10_23_03.01-0311.thumb.jpg.d62bcb0da53e88cf550720091cd0ba73.jpg

shot-19_09.10_23_13.01-0489.thumb.jpg.7a4f6b336adb7e53ce16c57ec62ae15d.jpgshot-19_09.10_23_13.15-0304.thumb.jpg.b21bf5cd14f99743359af26d4822599f.jpg

Edited by drakon233
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[151ST]
1,441 posts
7,614 battles

Nice work!!

I powered up to 5 in one afternoon and then came back on Sunday to weekend players...

I was also a tad unlucky, 2nd XP when I had stars, top XP when I didn't...

I might make 1 this sprint, depends... I usually do though (on sprints) so it's a bit of a pride thing...

Congrats mate, I concur with your points

[SIF]
[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,680 posts

Bloody hell, what has the forum come too? S4pp3r congratulates and then agrees with Drakon!!!!! Did the world just turn upside down 😳

Some very good points raised Drakon

• Funny 2

[151ST]
1,441 posts
7,614 battles
8 hours ago, lengxv6 said:

Bloody hell, what has the forum come too? S4pp3r congratulates and then agrees with Drakon!!!!! Did the world just turn upside down 😳

I never disagree with someone just for the sake of it 😛

Surprised at how ineffective my Perth has been, far more sitting back in my experience, Fuso has subsequently had a lot of work 😕

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
12 hours ago, lengxv6 said:

Bloody hell

Watch your language, I get reported for not much more than that............

[FORCE]
1,095 posts
10,066 battles
3 minutes ago, dieselhead said:

Watch your language, I get reported for not much more than that............

You do realize he's one of those guys dealing with this kind of language

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
On 9/11/2019 at 10:24 AM, lengxv6 said:

[retracted], what has the forum come too? S4pp3r congratulates and then agrees with Drakon!!!!! Did the world just turn upside down 😳

[Profanity removed - User warned]

• Funny 2

[ANZAF]
222 posts
4,300 battles

Jeepers Creepers, the world just turned upside down if BH is considered profanity.

How do people get on in the real world?

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
1 hour ago, Puggsley said:

Jeepers Creepers, the world just turned upside down if BH is considered profanity.

I got a forum ban & warning just because I used a certain German leaders (A.H) name. Hopefully I won't get another for using his initials and implying the name.

Edited by keskparane
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SH0T]
1,158 posts
11,077 battles
4 hours ago, Puggsley said:

And certain diseases are also banned. TBH im actually surprised "HELL" is allowed. 

17 hours ago, Sir_Feather said:

You do realize he's one of those guys dealing with this kind of language

What an amazing thing! Its almost as though im having a little dig at him for some of the warnings he has given me isnt it? haha

[151ST]
1,441 posts
7,614 battles

I am ashamed to admit this but Leander is better than Perth for sprint... Her heal and semi AP make her amazing