You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
tc1259

I'm back... Mostly :P Return of the TC and some thoughts

6 comments in this topic

614 posts
3,029 battles

Okay, i'm back... now i was away for medical reasons, i needed time away to get my health better and to find love for gaming again. 

Now whilst away, a few fairly major things have happened... Carriers, Russian Battleships, all this coal / iron / steel stuff. A heap of new ships just to mention a few things (at least from a game point of view)

So what are my first thoughts... 

1. Carriers! this surprised me, my personal feelings aside I understand how and why they have been implemented like this. It's was a bold decision

2. The Meta - players have seemingly grown, but in many ways gotten less. in most of the matches i'm seeing, if a side is loosing, the side loosing simply make themselves loose faster. It's like they are giving up, this is different to how it was before i left. 

3. The UI... that's not changed 

4. Russian BB's... so the few i've played have all impressed me, the old fav's like Kongo / New York are now feeling a little powerless against a moving front of British and Russian steel

What surprised me the most, is in clan wars. People actually talking to one another, and not just the usual good luck have fun. - The few games i've been in, the sides were happily chatting to one another, it honestly surprised me and isn't something that was happening prior to me disappearing. 

Anyways, there my thoughts on my first games back, i'll post more as i get back in to the swing of things. But I thought it could be useful writing this stuff out

• Cool 5

[SGC]
1,860 posts
7,377 battles

Hey TC glad ur back 😄

*And hi guys it's been ages since I was here too*

Russian BBs are... Bussian Rias, not much to say. Especially Kremlin

614 posts
3,029 battles
8 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

Hey TC glad ur back 😄

*And hi guys it's been ages since I was here too*

Russian BBs are... Bussian Rias, not much to say. Especially Kremlin

Hi Mate 😛

Thanks, it's been a while and welcome back! 

Yeah, my foot had a tumor removed from it 😛 so you know i've spent a few months looking like this

Previewing IMG_4869.jpeg

Funny thing is, the doctor said it's a tumor arnold schwarzenegger its not a tumor GIF

Needless to say, I simply decided that whilst sick, rehabbing and otherwise taking time away I would go off and do a few other things. 

Currently I'm spending more money than i probably should on 3d printing

• Cool 1

614 posts
3,029 battles

Yes 🙂
Subs.... 

I've not seen them yet

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
2,913 posts
14,689 battles

Hi. Wb and yes, UI still lag...