Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HobartAWD

Proofreader required

4 comments in this topic

[SEARN]
717 posts
11,702 battles

A couple of typo bugs with the new September launch day news article.

Firstly, it has been called Launc day and not Launch day.

Secondly,  I think you might find that the actual ship launched on 23rd September 1911 was not the T10 Colbert , but the T4 Courbet battleship.

T10 cruiser Colbert has only been in the game for a week and it is already getting confused with a 108 year old T4 battleship. T10 cruiser Colbert was actually launched on the 24th March 1956.

Seriously WG maybe slow down on the prem ship releases and employ someone to proof read stuff before it goes live :Smile_facepalm:

bugs.thumb.jpg.453a9dfb74f5d1aa3fe4fd2bc0456104.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[TWR]
1,221 posts
4,697 battles

Engrish is hard,KO?!

But I agree,whoever is in charge of posting this stuff needs to get someone to proofread it.Just get one of the English speaking moderators to quickly go over it.

More than once when ASIA has posted patch update notes I have had to go to the NA site to read them there because their would be stuff that didn't make any sense at all.

• Cool 1

[SEARN]
717 posts
11,702 battles

Colbert was actually in Australia. Sydney harbour to be precise, as the French representative for our bicentennial celebrations in 1988.

Unrelated but pretty cool none the less. I didn't realise until I was reading the Colbert Wikipedia page.

Couldn't find any actual pics of her in Sydney, but I did find this t-shirt or towel? commemorating the event. 

p1060110.thumb.jpg.30815279c85020195eb6f51b0f6ba921.jpg

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this