Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dean_Alexander

Team Kill Penalty

5 comments in this topic

[TROLL]
28 posts
6,385 battles

Hello

I have received 3 team kill penalties for not being active in battle. I did not even get into the battle.

Screenshot 8 is what I saw before having to log out as it took over 5 mins to start battle, when I logged back in all I got was screenshot 9 and then when logging in again later screenshot 10. Please note after waiting over 5 mins to start battle to tried to leave the queue but I could not, t appeared I was stuck going no where so I logged out. 

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (10).png

Edited by Dean_Alexander

[KAMI]
1,216 posts
11,033 battles

From the looks for it, Your team got evaporated by enemy before you are able to enter the match due to some issues w connection to the server

The game registers you as afk/inactive for the match, so u get the pink iconic color name.

• Cool 2

[SPCTH]
367 posts
7,366 battles

Yes that does happen pretty often when you cant connect to there server. Next time if it takes any longer then a few minutes try to get out of the loading or force a restart of the game (Ctrl-Alt-Del) to get out and close the game and reboot it and you should get back into game. Happened to me maybe 4-5 times already.

• Cool 3

[AUSFF]
56 posts
12,353 battles

Ive had the same issue... mine was caused by steam trying to update a corrupted arma 3 update whilst i was playing(it was a 21 gb update, but the download was finished, but it would not install and was causing wows to hang on loading into game)... WoWs just would not load, until i shut steam down... another time it was caused by system deciding to make a backup point... same issue caused. 

• Cool 1

560 posts
1,474 battles

For this kinda problem, I like to say it again.

Technically, There are many means to identify/separate problems in the game server/Internet/user's PC. and there are ways to determine if the games is crashed or shutdown by user.

AFK penalty has been implemented very primitively in WOWS. and user is penalized for all problems that not caused by the players, and WG has no intend to improve on these

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this