Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pubg43

Conqueror or Hindenburg

6 comments in this topic

13 posts
246 battles

Guys I have grinder both KM cruisers and RN BBs but I wanna get 1 maxed out and do the other next, right now I have Tier V Iron Duke and VI Nurnberg so I want to know, should I grind to Hindenburg or Conqueror first. At the moment I’m really enjoying Iron Duke coz of its insane 40% fire chance and I like Nurnberg a bit less cuz it’s squishy but I do like sniping people over islands. In the Iron Duke I hate getting HE spammed and focusfired by everything but as I said it is fun burning the heck out of EVERYTHING

[REPOI]
5,571 posts
23,182 battles

if you want to go for fires then just take the french CA/CL line

if i had to pick from hindy or conq i would say conq, hindy has been powercreeped to the high heavens, still ok as a HE spammer but only a shadow of her former self

Edited by drakon233

213 posts
9,985 battles

You got a long way to go yet. The game and the meta will change for you as your skills improve and you hit high tier gameplay. Just play what you enjoy now. T10 will happen in time.

• Cool 2

[FORCE]
1,072 posts
10,066 battles

Conqueror is less frustrating aside from being bullied by torps. I mean Conqueror has terrible torp protection & the superheal does not repair torp hit entirely.

Hindenburg is more versatile, but with its own high risks. Its turtleback armor will not prevent citadel hits from long range, engine breaks down a lot, and has a clumsy maneuverability. And a thing to note that Hindenburg's stock gun range is 17km only (only longer than Des Moines/Salem, and Minotaur), and most high tier maps has islands tall enough to not let Hindenburg to shoot over from.

13 posts
246 battles

Ok guys, now I have no reason to ask any more because I feel like I wanna get the Conqueror, When I first started the game I just used the Hermelin because I thought it was cool that it had the Nazi flag. After I understood the game I started thinking that the KM cruiser line wasn’t so good and then I tried some BBs. One day I played a Conqueror and It felt op so I started RN bbs and today I just nailed 149k damage with My Iron Duke. I burnt down a Scarnhorst from inside a smoke then I burnt down a Fuso and then I nailed a Bretagne. I’m really enjoying Iron Duke and the Nurnberg kinda feels like a joke

• Cool 3

[BTC]
240 posts
9,695 battles

Enjoy the Conqueror BBQ!

btw, the tech tree for RN BB was already got nerfed from VIII to X,  Take care, you are more easy to get critical hit than before.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this