Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TinDingo

Bonus mission for existing ship - what should I do?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

16
[OVR50]
Member
27 posts
7,976 battles

Hi,

I have just received a bonus mission to get the tier 6 premium ship "Aigle".

I have already bought the ship for coal.

Do I sell the existing ship (for credits) and get the replacement, or is there a better alternative?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
566
[KAMI]
Member
1,564 posts
12,976 battles

Do the mission and get rewarded with doubleloon as compensation

BAM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,756
Member
5,138 posts
9,109 battles

You will get a compensation in Doubloon. That's the usual rule for prem ships.

Edited by Paladinum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
52 posts
5,402 battles

If you receive a mission for a ship that you already have in your Port, you'll get a Commander, Port slot, and compensation for the ship in credits for completing the mission.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-part-2/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,756
Member
5,138 posts
9,109 battles
8 minutes ago, BigShip23 said:

If you receive a mission for a ship that you already have in your Port, you'll get a Commander, Port slot, and compensation for the ship in credits for completing the mission.

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/game-updates/french-destroyers-part-2/

Lol RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,999
[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,736 posts
8,208 battles
21 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

Do the mission and get rewarded with doubleloon as compensation

BAM!

 

20 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

You will get a compensation in Doubloon. That's the usual rule for prem ships.

Lucky you. I have Aigle too and in desperate need for just 1k Doubloon.

You sure about that?

In game guide says 

If you receive a mission for a ship that you already have in your Port, you'll get a Commander, Port slot, and compensation for the ship in credits for completing the mission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
566
[KAMI]
Member
1,564 posts
12,976 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

 

You sure about that?

In game guide says 

If you receive a mission for a ship that you already have in your Port, you'll get a Commander, Port slot, and compensation for the ship in credits for completing the mission

Oopsy daisy

POGGERS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[OVR50]
Member
27 posts
7,976 battles

Thanks guys.

It would have been nice to get some gold - but at least I don't have to sell my current ship to get the credits.

Would have preferred the coal I spent on it - oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×