Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ohunt

Rewards for Public Test 0.8.7?

9 comments in this topic

[_BST_]
50 posts
12,870 battles

Has anybody claim their rewards for the Public Test 0.8.7? So far I check and nothing as yet. I thought you should receive your rewards within 5 days upon test ending, no?

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,568 posts
40,356 battles

On 8/24/2019 at 6:48 AM, MatterCore said:

Screenshot_2019-08-24 World of Warships Asia - free online multiplayer naval war game about battleships.png

[KMS-A]
226 posts
5,494 battles

I posted a similar topic and they say they are still processing

• Cool 1

[KMS-A]
226 posts
5,494 battles
14 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

It's been... in... progress... sorry for keeping you waiting captains...

I got the reward, but strangely the premium time was activated immediately instead of in the form of a container. That is much less useful for me as I don’t want it activated in a working day. @GOMBEE8626 do you know the reason?

Administrator
373 posts
4 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

I got the reward, but strangely the premium time was activated immediately instead of in the form of a container. That is much less useful for me as I don’t want it activated in a working day. @GOMBEE8626 do you know the reason?

Hello, @sfcgx3 🙂 As we've checked the system, it seems like other players received 1 day of PA (as PT reward) in the form of a container.

However yours got started immediately indeed. We assume that this PA was not PT reward but daily login bonus...🤔 which means you're not eligible for the PA as PT reward at this moment.

Could you please contact our Player support team? They will have a look into your account and help you to solve the problem. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 

[KMS-A]
226 posts
5,494 battles
20 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello, @sfcgx3 🙂 As we've checked the system, it seems like other players received 1 day of PA (as PT reward) in the form of a container.

However yours got started immediately indeed. We assume that this PA was not PT reward but daily login bonus...🤔 which means you're not eligible for the PA as PT reward at this moment.

Could you please contact our Player support team? They will have a look into your account and help you to solve the problem. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. 

I got the following response: 

SOLVED

Hello sfcgx3,

Thank you for contacting customer service. 

Unfortunately, yes. This time it was granted without a container.
However, it is not possible to exchange it on a container with a premium account since you've played battles with it.

Hope you understand our limitations.
Sincerely,

@GOMBEE8626 I guess we can make the rules more explicit on the website next time.

Administrator
373 posts
10 hours ago, sfcgx3 said:

I got the following response: 

SOLVED

Hello sfcgx3,

Thank you for contacting customer service. 

Unfortunately, yes. This time it was granted without a container.
However, it is not possible to exchange it on a container with a premium account since you've played battles with it.

Hope you understand our limitations.
Sincerely,

@GOMBEE8626 I guess we can make the rules more explicit on the website next time.

Hello, @sfcgx3 🙂 Thank you for your update!

Well... that's... to be honest... strange... hmm.. I've confirmed other players received the reward in the form of container:fish_panic:

I have asked the relevant department, and update you maybe next week? once I get a response from them.

Anyways, I do agree that we need to make the rules more explicit from now on. Cheers, captain!

Sign in to follow this