You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ratdoto

to all members that didn't get codes

99 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm writing this to cheers up anyone that did not get codes. We must know that beta tester is a choosen player, not only ordinary but they have job too. Checking the bugs in game. We must cheer up! Open Beta will come soon. Not for long (maybe). The developer know our feeling, want to play this game ( I want to play too actually) BUT, we must know the developer feeling too. Developer have many jobs to do such asking beta tester "what the problem in this game" (maybe). Be thankful to developer n any staff including beta and alpha tester that make the game more better for the future. :great:

NB: I'm writting this to cheers the members. And what members must know + I'm writting this not to get codes or what. :honoring:

Alpha Tester
51 posts
249 battles

Are you the same doto from WoT?

Was wondering the same thing.
Edited by Cronk

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm a lvl 5 Esper.

lol,we have an Esper here 

Saito Himea is an esper? (I'm watchng itsuka tenma too thou)

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I'm also an Exorcist.

Good game himea, good game. ( that gif make me scare (also make me laugh))<----- double.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

So doto, is this your new acc? (Just asking tho

ye since I saw Wows graphics in the YouTube it direct me to play n register in this forum. When I realized it is in development :3 yah. So be it. :333

Beta Tester
87 posts
3,802 battles

ye since I saw Wows graphics in the YouTube it direct me to play n register in this forum. When I realized it is in development :3 yah. So be it. :333

Hahax, welcome to WoWs forum tho

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

We are watching you... ALL of you. Allways.

Did u saw me when I take a bath? :3

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Yeah to anyone reading this, one of my fellow admins back in unofficial WoWs PH facebook group (see my signature), which I also manage, said in the post that some of his friends got their CBT application approved via email. So..... check your email for invitations.

You're welcome. ;)