You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ryusuke_ShireiKan

Self Made Mods

47 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

sup guys, i was wondering if there anyone also know how to make mods here. Since i was a great fan of Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio, I made most of my mods from arpeggio.

made this nagato based from the mental model of nagato in arpeggio (made some random guess since i don't know the exact look of Nagato of the Fog)17905_407563786082497_773839358710332695

made also some klein field mod when after being hit, there's a a klein field marks and also when you are being hit (still not finished though)

11138538_409636735875202_81831551975480111146196_409636782541864_512348690672635

i also change the loading screen in the start and also the login video into arpeggio 
11112940_410119015826974_823810754554546
11149261_410864142419128_6542072872522151526678_410864215752454_7771038930722196

i enjoy modding so i'll be happy if there's someone i can discuss and also to improve the quality of my mods even it's just my hobby though.  

*credits to the owners of the wallpapers and video used*

Beta Tester
22 posts
37 battles

-snip-

Nice mod! I would love to have a look at the Klein field hit mod :P

As for the skin... so far all we know about Nagato in Ars Nova is her emblem, and where is it on the ship, so I do make my own version of it http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/18357-skin-bottom-sound-wows-skins/page__st__100__pid__619657#entry619657 (I change the color scheme completely since I dont like purple that much, I do make a purple version for someone else though)

Basically from what we know, all Fleet of Fog ship with have alot of weird symmetrical stripe all over it body, And the Fleet of Fog emblem (the one you put on ther side near the head of the ship) will be exactly at the head of the ship, like you can see on Kongo in the anime, in which we are in luck since the tier XXX Zaya texture is the only official Ars Nova skin that we have do have that as well..

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

But the only problem i have is nagato's sigil, i did saw some parts of her sigil in manga but not the complete view so i place the fog sigil temporary until i get to see the exact look of nagato's sigil. (It looks like Oda clan emblem but still not sure)

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Yeap, since I prefer the historical paint for my ships and have experience from skinning in WoT I decided to make most

of the stuff myself, excluding things like animated log-in screens and such.

dNdH6j0.png

mPb3LQD.jpg

WtQhW4N.png

F0fVDlj.jpg

I1RflxH.jpg

NNH5kyV.jpg

Beta Tester
22 posts
37 battles

But the only problem i have is nagato's sigil, i did saw some parts of her sigil in manga but not the complete view so i place the fog sigil temporary until i get to see the exact look of nagato's sigil. (It looks like Oda clan emblem but still not sure)

I've the complete emblem here :P (more like I redraw it with Paint after digging though the manga to find only 2 instance where it appear~)

Nagato%20Symbol_zpsb3oepo6x.png

BTW, so far we havent seen any picture from her side, so the only place I'm 100% sure that will have the emblem is the front deck and the front command tower

Edited by MegazeroMZ

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I've the complete emblem here :P (more like I redraw it with Paint after digging though the manga to find only 2 instance where it appear~)

Nagato%20Symbol_zpsb3oepo6x.png

BTW, so far we havent seen any picture from her side, so the only place I'm 100% sure that will have the emblem is the front deck and the front command tower

oh, thanks! i try to mod this now, oh and when i finished the klein field mod, i'll give the file to you XD

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

Yeap, since I prefer the historical paint for my ships and have experience from skinning in WoT I decided to make most

of the stuff myself, excluding things like animated log-in screens and such.

dNdH6j0.png

mPb3LQD.jpg

WtQhW4N.png

F0fVDlj.jpg

I1RflxH.jpg

NNH5kyV.jpg

Haha i have a very itchy hands so i mod anything and whatever i find that's possible to mod XD

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Haha i have a very itchy hands so i mod anything and whatever i find that's possible to mod XD

I'm too lazy to do that. xD

I searched for the login screen files, realised they're swf files and went:

"Adjust the pic to a proper resolution, download a decent swf generator, play around with it until it works out the way I wa-... too much effort."

jYZrv7V.png

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I'm too lazy to do that. xD

I searched for the login screen files, realised they're swf files and went:

"Adjust the pic to a proper resolution, download a decent swf generator, play around with it until it works out the way I wa-... too much effort."

jYZrv7V.png

Haha just realized i used about 2 hour in video log in mod -.-

While the swf takes about 5mins i experienced modding some other games on their swf and i also have tools and and apps to it easy. 

Started modding this since i cant play online because of my downloads of other games so i have time to spent on modding other files. Now that i think of it, it is too much hassle just to edit this files haha

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Haha just realized i used about 2 hour in video log in mod -.-

While the swf takes about 5mins i experienced modding some other games on their swf and i also have tools and and apps to it easy. 

Started modding this since i cant play online because of my downloads of other games so i have time to spent on modding other files. Now that i think of it, it is too much hassle just to edit this files haha

I'm on the opposite end atm, too many games to play so I can't skin/mod anything. xD

The next thing to do for me will be a skin for my RU DD~

Prolly gonna use my eternal nemesis for it :3

5YkyN8F.jpg

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

I'm on the opposite end atm, too many games to play so I can't skin/mod anything. xD

The next thing to do for me will be a skin for my RU DD~

Prolly gonna use my eternal nemesis for it :3

5YkyN8F.jpg

idk why but im remembering hibiki when you say RU DD haha

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

idk why but im remembering hibiki when you say RU DD haha

She's my favourite Akatsuki-class DD, but I'd rather keep the KanColle low in WoWS.

There'll be plenty of KanColle skins sooner or later by other people if I ever feel like using one~ :3

Not sure if ip restriction or link's broken XD

Works for me.

хорошо

4En6NBn.gif

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

She's my favourite Akatsuki-class DD, but I'd rather keep the KanColle low in WoWS.

There'll be plenty of KanColle skins sooner or later by other people if I ever feel like using one~ :3

Works for me.

eh??? Well atleast the last one was working haha. Khorosho XD

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

dat some nice Nagamon Nagato mod you have there

i been trying to have that Nagato pic but it seem like i can get the non BG version to work right...mind sending the pic of Nagato? :hiding:

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

dat some nice Nagamon Nagato mod you have there

i been trying to have that Nagato pic but it seem like i can get the non BG version to work right...mind sending the pic of Nagato? :hiding:

the mental model? the ship? or the ship picture like fusou?

Beta Tester
812 posts
2,681 battles

i just don't understand why use are trying to make this game into an anime to be honest...

hmmm good question. well for me i made these since don't have anything else to do while downloading other games or movies and also it's a request from a friend, you could also say it's my past time activity? hahaha. even in the official file we have the anime based from Arpeggio, that xxx tier Zaya XD

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

hmmm good question. well for me i made these since don't have anything else to do while downloading other games or movies and also it's a request from a friend, you could also say it's my past time activity? hahaha. even in the official file we have the anime based from Arpeggio, that xxx tier Zaya XD

i can understand making the mods, there is a demand for them, its the demand i fail to comprehend lol

How many animes are battlehsip related anyway...?

Edited by Fear_the_Reaper