Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Denines

Any idea which branch will sub start from?

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
8 posts
980 battles

I know the sub starts at tier vi, so it takes time to grind and even more if choose uncorrect branch. I have not heard any information about this so I come here for you guys’ help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[WWS]
Member
354 posts
4,515 battles
14 minutes ago, Denines said:

I know the sub starts at tier vi, so it takes time to grind and even more if choose uncorrect branch. I have not heard any information about this so I come here for you guys’ help.

They'll branch from destroyer line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,955
Member
5,352 posts
9,203 battles

SHOULD be DDs, but reworked CVs branch off DDs.

I was like... Wtf, WG?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[FORCE]
Modder
2,820 posts
13,232 battles
19 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

SHOULD be DDs, but reworked CVs branch off DDs.

I was like... Wtf, WG?

CVs start at T4 though. Subs might branch off as an alternative line after T5, (like US cruiser split) or branch off the T6 (like CVs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[CLAY]
Member
3,102 posts
13,802 battles
2 hours ago, Paladinum said:

SHOULD be DDs, but reworked CVs branch off DDs.

I was like... Wtf, WG?

Which is funny, since many CVs were based off cruiser and BB hulls...

And subs are more like DDs...

So CVs should go off cruisers and subs should go off DDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
8 posts
980 battles
5 hours ago, Grygus_Triss said:

Which is funny, since many CVs were based off cruiser and BB hulls...

And subs are more like DDs...

So CVs should go off cruisers and subs should go off DDs.

now they are likely to surprise us with some abnormal ideas so maybe sub gonna goes off BBs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,955
Member
5,352 posts
9,203 battles
39 minutes ago, Denines said:

now they are likely to surprise us with some abnormal ideas so maybe sub gonna goes off BBs

Subs branching off CVs

 

wot serb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,347
[MRI]
Member
3,757 posts
16,367 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

Subs branching off CVs

 

wot serb.jpg

You never know... since subs are going to be even tier only too just like CVs. :cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,493
[FORCE]
Modder
2,820 posts
13,232 battles
6 hours ago, Comrade_Salty said:

Considering there are subs like the I-400 Class which was planned to carry planes, guess sub should be branched from CVs

But there was also Surcouf which was commissioned as a Cruiser Submarine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_submarine_Surcouf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
236
[WWS]
Member
354 posts
4,515 battles
23 hours ago, Denines said:

Any source dude, plz

Watch the recap of the Gamescom stream. They said it'll start off DD line. They said that players need to know how to play DD first before they can play Subs... goodluck about that.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,459
[CLAY]
Member
3,102 posts
13,802 battles
On 8/25/2019 at 11:15 AM, notyourfather said:

Watch the recap of the Gamescom stream. They said it'll start off DD line. They said that players need to know how to play DD first before they can play Subs... goodluck about that.

Hah, I know how to play everything except CVs (not well, but good enough at T6 level)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
143
[TDA]
Member
430 posts
10,730 battles

Would be amusing if they branch off at T8 CV 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×