Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Submarines

10 comments in this topic

[AUSS]
4 posts
2,620 battles

I for one think this is a very exciting concept. I hope all goes well. in the meantime, I'll practice my sinking with dignity technique. 

[-AWE-]
29 posts
21,324 battles

Now you need to make sure certain Cruisers have Depth Charges so we can hut down the Submarines!    Then the game will be complete!   :cap_cool:

[NAU]
Beta Tester
65 posts
5,502 battles

Coming from a old DEAD naval game called Navyfield1 if WG does it right i think it would make very interesting to see how it pans out towards but they have deal with the 4 server Metas

[-FUN-]
408 posts
6,835 battles

I think homing torpedoes will make subs OP.. unless WG add acoustic decoys also to certain surface ships 

Edited by zergling_

1 post
2,344 battles

Given complex gameplay I agree that subs should start at 'experienced' tiers, however I think it would be better if T7 and T9 subs exists for some variety. Perhaps in the future. This is also my main gripe with CV update deleting tiers, though the variations in old scheme aren't that diverse to begin with so I'm cool with that.

9 posts
3,212 battles
18 hours ago, Clement34 said:

i still have iona for i-401, cant wait to put her on the sub.

I hope WG put her back in the game, I would love to get her.

[TWR]
1,307 posts
4,842 battles

To do this, we've got several issues to resolve: we have to find the niche that they should occupy, make the gameplay exciting and diverse, work out different options for the interaction of submarines with other ship types and between each other, update our maps, and take many other details into consideration. However, you can already be sure that the underwater hunters will eventually become available in World of Warships.

Yeah,cos that worked out so well with the CV Rework!

Sign in to follow this