You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PrEsuAtiC

is this normal?

9 comments in this topic

[DDR]
6 posts
13,288 battles

is this normal? I am an rank1 player. The winrate is close to 54%. The new battleship like kreml repb. is nearly 60% winning. However, when using Stalin, it is always lost. There is even a game that I get 280,000.damage

My team is always noob. I suspect that this game has winning rate control. How is the % that the Rank 1 player use the steel ship  get 27% winrate and continuous lose 6 games?

i am very disappointed for  use stalin and get lost so many time

i am come from asia wows,

sorry for my  rubbish english ._.

未命名.png

1.png

2.png

3.png

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,343 posts
26,085 battles

yes, it is because you are a noob seamonkey :Smile-_tongue: 

• Funny 6

[-BRO-]
511 posts
11,902 battles

It's probably just bad luck. You've only played 11 games in her.

I have ships with similar issues, I play ok in general and the ship performs ok for me, but for some reason victory remains elusive for those particular ships. I sometimes think it is perhaps my play style not working well with them, but often it's just bad luck in some way.

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,065 battles

Its bad luck if you look at it that way, more like random in the fact you had bad teams and could not get the most out it even if you really good and you had a very good game, you were put with many  ordinary players and probably played really bad. Try to play it a different way then what your doing.

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I believe that overall your wr will reflect your ability. But individual wr for each ship can be grossly offset by mm. Like you I have a few ships that are just unlucky and your team will fold leaving you in situations that you just can't win.

Administrator
373 posts

To be honest my battle record is not that better than your screen shot... First of all, you had better change your name😂

• Funny 1