You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SeaPig

Does Iwaki return to me in CBT, even if i sell Iwaki now?

22 comments in this topic

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

how do you even have an Iwake?? your profile shows you as a member - someone who is not in game, but waiting. Iwake was given to alpha testers only

11 posts
114 battles

how do you even have an Iwake?? your profile shows you as a member - someone who is not in game, but waiting. Iwake was given to alpha testers only

My friend is curious about it, and he asked me to write question post instead him. So here i am! 
Edited by SeaPig

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Your "friend" should have come and asked themselves, especially if they are an Alpha Tester, and have received the Iwake Alpha.

11 posts
114 battles

Well.. It's not difficult to write this short post in English. But he said "I can't do it!". What else i could do for this man gave up on English?:D

Edited by SeaPig

11 posts
114 battles

So U can't answer to un-tester? Even if that's true it's fine! It is not my problem anyway:D

Edited by SeaPig

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles

I will take a stab in the dark and say that if you sell a Apha tester limited ship then you wont get it back without going through support and begging, or pleading insanity for the reason why you would sell it.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

The Iwaki will be credited back after the next wipe, same as all other premium items that the game awards.

Probably not. It's a gift, not a brought prem ship

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,314 battles

Anyone here brave enough to sell their Iwaki for science?* :trollface::teethhappy::teethhappy:

*NOTE: if you permanently loose your Iwaki Alpha, it's not my fault. Just sayin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,641 battles

Bugger I was late getting into Alpha......and had to work the nights (only time server was open). then they had those Beta weekends (so couldn't play without reinstalling)......I just thought the reward ship would be like WoT and WoWp......handed out at the end of OBT (if you have enough battles up). Bummer :child:

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Bugger I was late getting into Alpha......and had to work the nights (only time server was open). then they had those Beta weekends (so couldn't play without reinstalling)......I just thought the reward ship would be like WoT and WoWp......handed out at the end of OBT (if you have enough battles up). Bummer :child:

That's a different reward ship from the Iwaki Alpha.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,122 battles

lol guy asks a question and instead of a simple yes/no/maybe answer, he gets 100 on something else. ANSWER THE FRIGGIN QUESTION!!

Your input into the thread was just as useful as everyone else's so welcome to the party 6 weeks after it happened.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

lol guy asks a question and instead of a simple yes/no/maybe answer, he gets 100 on something else. ANSWER THE FRIGGIN QUESTION!! 

Question was already answered by me on 12th April - same day the original question was posted.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

Question was already answered by me on 12th April - same day the original question was posted.

He won't believe anyone that is not RED

Alpha Tester
46 posts

Your "friend" should have come and asked themselves, especially if they are an Alpha Tester, and have received the Iwake Alpha.

maybe his/her friend are busy till now and can only have "time" for playing n enjoying the game, not to ask a certain question like this.

so he ask his/her friend to ask the "friend"s question here as non Alpha Tester.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

Nice thread necro!

Please do not respond to any more older threads unless you have something pertinent to that thread.