You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
dead_man_walking

Someone Said the Aoba was Bad?

11 comments in this topic

[DOSH]
Beta Tester
133 posts
212 battles

I too have had great games occasionally! Does not mean the other 90% didn't feel like pulling nails.

I'd love to see some real statistics WG has collected on some of the 'under preforming' ships in comparison to average and 'overpowered' ships.

Edited by Kryta

Alpha Tester
1,638 posts
7,230 battles

In the screenshot, I notice that the Cleveland has done only 436 damage. That must be a bad ship.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

In the screenshot, I notice that the Cleveland has done only 436 damage. That must be a bad ship.

there not bad ships :P

only bad player, but i do admit the Kuma is dam terrible.........turn like BB and take damage like DD:angry:

although her speed was quite nice

Super Tester
325 posts
1,711 battles

Aoba is not bad from rank VI ships. But of course someone would think she is bad when someone was comparing she to Rank VII ships or above.

Alpha Tester
512 posts
308 battles

he is just showing of Storm

I'm not saying it was a bad game, I guess I've just seen too many threads on the wot forums where people go on about one game meaning a tank is good or not as if one game actually means something as far as balance is concerned.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

So after 20 battles here are the stats.  Noting that I'm not playing for stats/win rate etc at the moment (it's all getting wiped) I don't think that the ship is really as bad as everyone makes it out to be: