Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
detonate_me_daddy

Republic Token/Coal bonus from playing first match disappeared?

2 comments in this topic

655 posts
7,432 battles

Just as I finished all the t10-t7 ships, I logged on today only to find the bonus symbol gone from all ships.

I thought it ends tommrow?

Edit: Looking through the event page, 

Under the section: SYMBOLS OF FRANCE (which is the name of the bonus event), it only says:

Symbols of France will also appear on ships that were purchased, repurchased, or obtained from containers during Update 0.8.6.

Please note: you can get a bonus for each ship only once during Update 0.8.6.

So while it doesn't clarify the exact end date, it does word it like as if it will last the whole 0.8.6 patch.

However, if you scroll down into the next section about the directive event it says:

Starts: 2019/07/25 @ 08:00 (UTC+8) / your local time: 2019/07/25 @ 09:30

Ends: 2019/08/20 @ 04:00 (UTC+8) / your local time: 2019/08/20 @ 05:30

Dates and time when the second, third, and fourth Directives open are: July 30, August 6, and August 13; 06:00 (UTC+8).

However, since it's under a completely different section and specifically says that it's for the directives. One would assume that the dates is only for the directives. While the Symbols of France follows completely different schecule. It turns out that is not the case, as the symbols of france event ended as well. 

Edited by Ero_Doujin_Daisuki

Administrator
373 posts

First of all, we're sorry for your frustration captain.

Thank you for your opinion. We will report it to the relevant department to avoid this kind of miscommunication in the future.

Sign in to follow this