Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AALG

AALG's Fifth WoWS Video - The Galaxy quest begins...

3 comments in this topic

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

The "World of Spaceships" fun mode event celebrating Cosmonaut day on World of Warships, has 3 ships for the USN line, with class names based on SciFi tvshows, and 2 ships for the IJN line, based on Japanese Anime shows.

USN :

The Flyfire Destroyer = in honor of  the Firefly tv-series

The Galaxy Cruiser = in honor of the Battlestar Galactica TV series

The Enterprice Carrier = In honor of the Star Trek franchise

IJN :

Zaya Cruiser = In honor of the Arpeggio of Blue Steel Anime

Yamato Battleship = In honor of the Space Battleship Yamato Anime.

All of them good fun to play, but the Galaxy cruiser really stands out due to its high RoF. Think Des Moines cruiser in space.

An example of how to utilize it and earn good XP, not to mention credits is show here - 3415 raw XP, which transformed to 5122 XP with premium account status - Training of skills on the commander WILL go fast with this ship, and since all of the Space battle mode ships allow you to train commanders from other regular vessel, there is no question about it - I'll be playing Space mode battles for the duration of the event.

As usual, available in 1080p HD, and includes the complete After Battle Report, at the end.

Beta Tester
129 posts
4,349 battles

Nice battle there!May I ask some questions?;-What will happen  to our unused xp in the space mode ships after the event ended?

-What will happen to our space ship commanders after the event ended?

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Nice battle there!May I ask some questions?;-What will happen  to our unused xp in the space mode ships after the event ended?

-What will happen to our space ship commanders after the event ended?

It doesnt really matter, since everything will be wiped when we go into OBT.

Sign in to follow this