Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Grygus_Triss

[POLL] Another thread about Research Bureau/Rubbish Burnheap

Will you use the Reseach Bureau?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Will you use the Reseach Bureau?

• YES!
    • NO!
    • MAYBE, MAYBE NOT
  2. 2. If you intend to use it, why?

• I want the rewards
    • I've done everything else in the game
    • I'm bored
    • I'm obsessive! Must complete!
    • I said NO and I mean NO!

28 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
2,673 posts
12,096 battles

I'm sure there have been other polls about this, and WG will not listen either way, but I was wondering...

Edited by Grygus_Triss
  • Funny 3

[TLS]
3,952 posts
20,036 battles

Have you seen how they will remedy the fact that people will lose snowflakes by reseting their line?

4,541 posts
8,637 battles

Scrap the Rubbish Burnheap, change the ships to Steel (with increased price), and sell Steel Missions more than once a year.

Viola.

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,407 battles

WG. "NTC"

Community.  "We don't want something that provides an unfair advantage through special upgrades to players who can grind through a line."

WG. "OK, We hear you.  How about RB which  has 2 OP ships instead."

Community...……………………………………………..Sigh.

WG.  "Hows that extension on the space station going now?"

• Funny 4

4,541 posts
8,637 battles

0.8.7: introducing RB.

0.8.8: introducing RB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWORK :Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Edited by Paladinum

[CLAY]
2,673 posts
12,096 battles
8 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Have you seen how they will remedy the fact that people will lose snowflakes by reseting their line?

No I have not...

4,541 posts
8,637 battles
12 minutes ago, Grygus_Triss said:

No I have not...

Those people will be able to get a second snowflake.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
2019/8/17 に 午前8時58分 に、RalphTheTheatreCat の発言:

Community...……………………………………………..Sigh. (Why can't we quit this messy game?)

FTFY

[TLS]
3,952 posts
20,036 battles
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:42 AM, Gummilicious said:

Let us buy steel and you see money coming in HOTT

Definately. But there will be some bunch on entitled players that think the masses are not deserving of OP ships.

• Cool 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,407 battles
16 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Definately. But there will be some bunch on entitled players that think the masses are not deserving of OP ships.

I'm far from a good or entitled player but I still think there has to be something you actually have to work to achieve in this game.  Steel is a resource restricted to players who win CB's (or rarely given in snowflake events or containers)so I don't have an issue with it not being sold.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,673 posts
12,096 battles
45 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

24 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I'm far from a good or entitled player but I still think there has to be something you actually have to work to achieve in this game.  Steel is a resource restricted to players who win CB's (or rarely given in snowflake events or containers)so I don't have an issue with it not being sold.

Yeah, not a good or entitled player, cannot earn steel, don't want to spend money to buy it, but don't want to see  more wallet warrior noobs sailing around in powerful steel ships, making game less fun for the rest of us.

213 posts
9,985 battles

13% say yes they will use Research Bureau in the poll

15% say maybe.

I have clan-mates who can't wait.

It's not for new players, its for people who have ground out many lines already, so... I have to say.... the uptake looks like it might just be viable.

I also get that people who won't / can't use it hate it a lot, but is it really any different from putting desirable ships behind a steel wall?

For the avoidance of doubt, my Stalingrad is balanced, you can't have it or nerf it, and I always use in it T10 competitive because I like the aesthetics... honest.

The issue is not the mechanics of a "wall", but the balance of the ships behind that wall.

Edited by MeglaGnome

[TLS]
3,952 posts
20,036 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

The most expensive steel I ever bought and still had to work for it, albeit you had iirc 6 months to do it. The economics of buying that mission was bad when I did the calculations.

32 minutes ago, MeglaGnome said:

For the avoidance of doubt, my Stalingrad is balanced, you can't have it or nerf it, and I always use in it T10 competitive because I like the aesthetics... honest.

The issue is not the mechanics of a "wall", but the balance of the ships behind that wall.

I will have to agree with your stalingrad assessment, and in good hands, it is a force to be reckoned with. That is what makes it Double OP. I basically find it what I want in my Moskva giving my mobile playing style.

And yes, it's the balance of ships behind that wall is the issue.

4,541 posts
8,637 battles

How to make quick buck:

1. Remove all (outdated) Hull A from tech tree ships and turn them into lower tier clone premiums. Tech tree ships no longer have Hull B.

2. Profit.

Spoiler

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,407 battles
19 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

How to make quick buck:

1. Remove all (outdated) Hull A from tech tree ships and turn them into lower tier clone premiums. Tech tree ships no longer need Hull B.

2. Profit.

Hide contents

:Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface::Smile_trollface:

Lol.  Mutsu says hi @Kamanah

• Funny 1

4,541 posts
8,637 battles
1 hour ago, MeglaGnome said:

Ichizuci and Mutsu and Ashitaka and Kii and Musashi all say Konichiwa

Why would Ishizuchi, Kii and Musashi say hi in this?

They are all unique models. Ishizuchi is a paper ship and not similar to Myogi. Kii is very different from Amagi. Yamato has no Hull B so Musashi isn't Yamato's 'reused' Hull A.

Ashitaka is 101% Amagi's old Hull A. At least Mutsu has something else to differentiate.

Edited by Paladinum

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,558 posts
5,484 battles

For those who says " YES! " and " I'm obsessive! Must complete!  " Is probably a some WG Developers secretly liked it or Bots doing so. But still , get rid of RB. This is not a War thunder Naval Fleet.

[TLS]
62 posts
23,123 battles

This only benefit botters or had nothing else to do with life player/account holder.

Hereby,

Me; @Coccoro declare that once WG allow this system implement, I will be resign as one of your "whalers".

Well they only lose one, nothing much will effect the company right, they got MILLIONS (claimed) of players right?

Sincerely,

[Sign by me]

213 posts
9,985 battles
9 hours ago, Paladinum said:

Why would Ishizuchi, Kii and Musashi say hi in this?

They are all unique models. Ishizuchi is a paper ship and not similar to Myogi. Kii is very different from Amagi. Yamato has no Hull B so Musashi isn't Yamato's 'reused' Hull A.

Ashitaka is 101% Amagi's old Hull A. At least Mutsu has something else to differentiate.

OK not strictly recylced A-hull from in game, but they are all a copy paste and downgrade of the tech tree ships.

4,541 posts
8,637 battles
2 hours ago, MeglaGnome said:

OK not strictly recylced A-hull from in game, but they are all a copy paste and downgrade of the tech tree ships.

Again, Ishizuchi is a unique model :fish_viking:

[OAKUM]
2,107 posts
15,845 battles

So is Prinz Eitel Friedrich :Smile_izmena:

Sign in to follow this