Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

[Random threadposting] RN, MN, RM “super cruisers”?

4 comments in this topic

4,532 posts
8,629 battles

Yes, it’s your resident random thread poster again. Random thread poster shall post random threads. It is destined by RNGesus himself.

Everyone has at least 1 now. Russia, USA, Japan, Germany… The only “major” nations/navies without one are UK (RN), France (MN) and Italy (RM, which doesn't have enough lines yet).

The Dutch also has Project 1047… So that’s one for Pan-EU. I guess.

First, the Britists, gun size(s).

234 - Final ship of the CA line,... maybe. Visit my thread >>>HERE<<< for my speculation of the RN CA line!

254 - possible (???), T8/9

305 - the usual girth gun size, T9/10

Holy ship please have normal shells like everyone else… They can have all the consumable gimmicks but LEAVE THE SHELLS ALONE!!! THEY ARE PURE AND INNOCENT!!! DO NOT CORRUPT THEM WITH YOUR BLACK MAGIC!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

What about French or Italian super cruisers? (lol)

French supercruiser(s) with A-X/AB quad 305 mm turrets (lol). Less armored, small gunned Dunkerque (AB) or French Deutschland (A-X). I can totally see this sh*t happen once WG start to look at the French tree and realize “they don’t have a supercruiser yet”. WG, make it happen. Actually, there is a 3x4 305 mm “b0ttl3 cruiser” design that some people used as the T7 in their proposed French BB line. That design can be the T10. The T9 can be A-X or AB 2x4 305 mm guns. WG, make it happen.
With MBRB, they would be a pain in the aft though. I guess it isn’t as bad as 16 (or 24) 381 mm shells slamming onto your broadside within 30 seconds.

And Pasta supercruiser(s) will have SAP - which is unproven and untested in the game. Will they have 30s reload time and/or turrets arranged in an impractical manner?

And remember to say NO to NTC/RB.

That’s all, captains.

PS. Before any of this, give Salem a friend - a freemium, 8-inch gun, cruiser friend(s).

Edited by Paladinum

[BLESS]
1,158 posts
10,378 battles

Does the game need super-cruisers? Seriously, someone explain to me how these ships make the game better.

4,532 posts
8,629 battles
3 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Does the game need super-cruisers? Seriously, someone explain to me how these ships make the game better.

No. I post threads for the sake of posting threads. I have ideas and ships. My fault I can't hold the urge to share ideas.

I'd rather see more 8 inch freemium cruisers.

Edited by Paladinum

[FORCE]
2,212 posts
11,736 battles
2 hours ago, Rina_Pon said:

Alaska was one of the most anticipated ships, so... WG decided to add her, and her "potential rivals". *points at Biasgrad* 

Sign in to follow this