Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Research Bureau: New Rewards for Leveling Up

34 comments in this topic

[CLAY]
2,673 posts
12,096 battles

You know what I'd like? Once finishing grinding, I'd like to look at and play with my collection, upgrading captains and mastering the ships. Today I feel like playing a T10, tomorrow a T5, Next week a T8. Maybe mess around with some T2s. Then back to T10 for some clan battles.

I want to be free to play what I want, not forced to sequentially work my way back through the tech tree. Fighting with a stock ship against enemies 2 tiers higher, especially with some of the more difficult ships. Being forced to play the same ship again and again.  Once again being confronted with the extremely grindy T8, 9, 10 grinds.

No, I don't think I will be doing this. I Will just have to miss out on rewards.

It is a pity they don't just have rewards for playing specific tiers

• Cool 6

[-CAT-]
2,125 posts
10,885 battles

I'll pass.

It is not new player friendly. It only benefits whales. And, oh yes, players who use bot hack to grind.

1 hour ago, Grygus_Triss said:

It is a pity they don't just have rewards for playing specific tiers

Plenty of comments and suggestion like yours in the forum, WG just ignore. :Smile_sad:

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 6

[AAADD]
82 posts

Only 3 months to regrind a line to get to tier 10, does WG think that everyone has all the time in the world. NO thanks WG, you can keep this junk.

• Cool 4

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,597 posts
7,407 battles

Its just the ultimate horrible grind and there is zero chance that I will ever have anything to do with restarting a line I worked months to complete.  It will only be a matter of t8me before those “unique rewards”  will be too tempting for WG to sell for actual cash.  

What next?   Its clearly apparent that this idea was going to be forced through in some form, no matter how much the community said it was a bad idea.  

• Cool 2

4,541 posts
8,637 battles
8 hours ago, LadyJess said:

Only 3 months to regrind a line to get to tier 10, does WG think that everyone has all the time in the world. NO thanks WG, you can keep this junk.

You can use Free XP. Imagine the whaling.

• Cool 1

4,541 posts
8,637 battles

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

NO

• Cool 1

[TWR]
1,308 posts
4,860 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

You can use Free XP. Imagine the whaling.

Yep,I noticed this line in the post:

all XP earned will be transferred to the first ship of the branch

WG no doubt expect a lot of players to spend to have that ship XP converted to Free XP so they can go straight back up the line.

• Cool 1

[CLAY]
2,673 posts
12,096 battles
10 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

best idea ever! Thanks WarGaming! :fish_cute_2:

giphy.gif

• Cool 2

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,558 posts
5,484 battles

Unless you give us 850k - 1.5 Million FXP , I'll consider selling my Wooster.

But otherwise you guys don't even care our opinion and slap this implementation feature anyway. Let alone you are a Rockstar Games/Bethesda Softworks/Electronic Arts/Ubisoft/Bioware etc etc.

So i think you Belarusian Developers may think my English is positive note of saying : I don't understand what you're saying but you are implying that i really liked it. Thank you for your feedback , we will added Research Bureau to your choice.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII
  • Cool 2

[-CAT-]
2,125 posts
10,885 battles

@LawrenceXVIII

The only time they will start careing or listening to their customers is when:

1. No one is buying or using their product

2. When the upper managnement will start slashing their developers and managers and send them to gulag for their failure

3. When there is no $$ being spent on the product (I obiously will not spend extra $$ for NTC/RB)

4. All of the above

Other than that, they do not care, even when all the community says they dont like it, CC says its a bad idea, and salty comments in the forum, youtube and twitch.

NTC/RB =

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Edited by S0und_Theif
  • Cool 1

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
210 posts

Resetting can get us awards up to 8,000 points per line? But the Colbert is 57,000 and even the 250,000 free xp is more expensive at 12,500. How many lines do we have to reset to get them rewards? 

Get them rewards bigger, I'll probably agree. But to reset and re-grind two or more lines just to get one ship? FORGET IT! :etc_swear:

57 posts

The Research Bureau was a totally failure , Those "Unique rewards" can be easily earned from containers or other events,  It's no need to wasting your time and money to restart an entire tech tree just for some "Not-so-unique rewards"

Edited by V_Wyvern

[NZAUS]
[NZAUS]
16 posts
15,741 battles

Just another dumb idea, in a long line of dumb ideas...

[NZ]
1 post
10,881 battles

The only way to protest this stupidity is not spend any cash in Wargaming. This is my response from now.

[AN-DO]
Beta Tester
1,558 posts
5,484 battles
On 8/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, S0und_Theif said:

@LawrenceXVIII

The only time they will start careing or listening to their customers is when:

1. No one is buying or using their product

2. When the upper managnement will start slashing their developers and managers and send them to gulag for their failure

3. When there is no $$ being spent on the product (I obiously will not spend extra $$ for NTC/RB)

4. All of the above

Other than that, they do not care, even when all the community says they dont like it, CC says its a bad idea, and salty comments in the forum, youtube and twitch.

NTC/RB =

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Bethesda become EA.

I only care right now is Italian Cruiser that i was begging it to release it.

Edited by LawrenceXVIII

[AFL]
9 posts
13,504 battles

We now have the power to shape our future by repeating History all over again...

But as a wise knight once said....choosewisely.jpg.4924564a40d226df129d00ca6a83638c.jpg

[LBAS]
4,734 posts
10,736 battles

Only one sentence for you 

"Not worth for a few points to exchange entire research ships to only one tier 10 premium ship"

[O7]
117 posts
16,258 battles

They say all the existing captains go into reserve.  Will I have to pay gold to retrain my 19 point NM captain if I put him back on  my "new" New Mexico. 

Will I have to retrain him on the only ship he has ever been on.?  And all the other captains.

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
Beta Tester
11 posts
12,034 battles

☺️☺️Does it include resetting the "Overall battle result" every ship? tier 1-10? and other 3 nations?

[-CAT-]
2,125 posts
10,885 battles
7 hours ago, bLinDsP0T said:

☺️☺️Does it include resetting the "Overall battle result" every ship? tier 1-10? and other 3 nations?

Nope, your record sticks to you.

[-CAT-]
2,125 posts
10,885 battles

Oh BTW, for those of you who were so lucky to get your early access of T5 to T8 ships during their release, WG says nope! You don't get research points for those ships.

NTC /RB is already a bad idea, this makes it more stupid.

naked-gun-facepalm.gif

Edited by S0und_Theif

Sign in to follow this