You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
richonq

Match making

21 comments in this topic

1 post
11,023 battles

I find matchmaking to be very bad. I am always being sunk and outclassed most of the time. Which indicates that Iam playing players much better than me with far superior ships and setups than me. Being murdered and ur team loosing at a ridiculous number of times in a game session is not good for the game. I have had up to 15 team loses and 3-4 wins in the session. No fun and makes u feel very unhappy and run from the game. WOW needs to review their matchmaking because current system does not work for me a player of 2 years with over 11000 games under my belt n 90 ships....I may not be a great player but iam competent.

• Boring 2

[TLS]
3,926 posts
19,958 battles

Yayifications! Another MM thread!

That aside, please use the search function and find the other gazillion MM threads lying around where we all doing our bitch'ng and venting.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[OAKUM]
2,104 posts
15,778 battles
36 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Yayifications! Another MM thread!

That aside, please use the search function and find the other gazillion MM threads lying around where we all doing our bitch'ng and venting.

Nah, don't suggest that idea, because if the OP does that, then we will all just go posting necro memes in the post, for reviving old threads.....

either way the topic is boned.....

:cap_cool:

Ordrazz

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

There are always people whom did not realize who is the actual elephant in the room.

And now there is another one.

[SMOKE]
1,815 posts
15,568 battles

MM  is bad alright we all know it ... which is another reason why many are playing so passively ... yeah even myself, I would refuse to go forward even in my most stealthy or my fastest DD cause I had no expectation that my team's cruiser / BB would even fellow in close formation to be able to provide me with the needed support when enemy show up ( usually in a hurry and a surprise ) ... even when I am placed in the team with clear advantage ( ship spec vise ) ... 

So yes MM is bad, but even worse is the game play that it had created and game play interaction / counter play it thus forced upon many players ; the game is to be blamed, but so are we the players  

• Cool 2

Administrator
373 posts
8 minutes ago, Mechfori said:

So yes MM is bad, but even worse is the game play that it had created and game play interaction / counter play it thus forced upon many players ; the game is to be blamed, but so are we the players  

Fair point captain.. and about MM... I think I should make my second account(not related to WG) seriously... 🤐🤐🤐

Hope we will have better system in the near future.. I do hope...

[REPOI]
6,317 posts
25,936 battles
7 hours ago, richonq said:

I may not be a great player but iam competent.

your stats say otherwise, the damage number, WR and KD are all substantially lower than what one would expect to see from someone with 10k battles

perhaps you could try improving instead complaining that the enemy team is better than you?

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,926 posts
15 hours ago, drakon233 said:

your stats say otherwise, the damage number, WR and KD are all substantially lower than what one would expect to see from someone with 10k battles

perhaps you could try improving instead complaining that the enemy team is better than you?

Great post......

tenor.gif?itemid=3532197

• Cool 2

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,014 battles

MM is plain bad............. for everyone........ and when it chooses you to have all your games at +2 then you have to deal and put up with it. Not forgiving for T8s since 60-70% is +2 MM. This new Research thingy, having to re-grind the trees again, and put up with +2 MM majority of the time.......... NO thanks.  While your climbing the tech tree at +2 MM getting clubbed by the T10s that are staying put. 😃. The not doing this for people to re-grind but to spend Doubloons, FXP there way up the tree if not you will be using a lot of credits and time.

Edited by AxEyBoI
  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[TLS]
231 posts
7,830 battles

I don't felt as sympathy about you dude. 
Just look at your stats and it just general assumption that you don't play high-tier that much and you rely on your ships to be either seal clubbing or HE spammers.

Asking to have a good play mean a lots and for start, Stop your seal clubbing. This is plain bad because you basically  throwing a selfish play to the team and when you lose, you felt that the team lost your fate. The Match got domino affect so you asking others to contribute their part when yourself play for dmg.

For a person got way higher match than me, your WR is just plain weird. And that just number. 

So for once, give us a replay so we can actually know what you did wrong 

MM can be a complain but you stir up an old  perspective of seal clubbing low tier

[SLAVA]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,749 posts
13,612 battles

MM again?

506843308400836622.gif.d4ef4bba14a9c13898ee5a18f286f6bb.gif

[CLAY]
2,644 posts
11,986 battles
On 8/17/2019 at 12:52 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

@drakon233What the... Those stats. I cannot even comment. Thanks for highlighting that point.

His stats are kinda on par with mine...:Smile_hiding:

Of course, I’ve played half as much random battles.

And I also only consider myself semi competent at best. And I don’t mind being up against better players so long as there is decent balance of skill per team, and that I’m not continually put up against higher tier ships, and that radar is balanced on both sides.

Of course, I at least do well in scenario battle and co op.

Edited by Grygus_Triss

4,495 posts
8,614 battles

I played less than half the number of Random matches than him and I'm better than him in almost all average stats (except number of battles and frags, of course). Especially average Damage/battle. Most played tiers is also a giveaway.

His Warship number rating: 690, Bad or Below Average.
My Warship number rating: 1050, Average or Below average.

On 8/16/2019 at 10:21 AM, richonq said:

Please, PLEASE, stop lying to yourself.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Funny 1

[KAMI]
1,503 posts
12,378 battles
On 8/16/2019 at 11:21 AM, richonq said:

11000+/- battles with 28k avg damage

MOST battle in a t6

can only see you as a competant  newbie bully u are not worth to be called sealclubber, not a competant WOWs player

Edited by Gummilicious
  • Cool 1

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,547 posts
40,051 battles

:fish_panic:

eien ni kienai kokoro no itami kakaete

kono mama sugosu no ha tsurasugite

keshitai no ni kienai mama de toki ha sugiteku

kono owaranai yoru ni

Spoiler

I carried this pain in my heart, forever unyielding

It's too hard to keep going like this..

I want it to go away but it just won't.. time passes by

Over this imperishable night

:Smile_trollface:

Edited by MatterCore

[MD]
[MD]
561 posts
2,886 battles
4 hours ago, Stormcloak said:

btw, I identify as the chimp in the second picture 🙂

If so, then i identify myself as a bacteria in the second picture, a pretty useless and insignificant speck that everyone seems to forget.

Edited by Earl_of_Arland
  • Funny 1

[SALT]
2,016 posts
10,542 battles

Well. Matchmaking is still sucks tho

even if the OP unaware his contribution to his own situation