You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
brightknighteric

真心坑的開箱機率

5 comments in this topic

8 posts
8,600 battles

Hi all, (esp game developer)

I am the player from Aisa server. Recently, I got confuse for the chance that might get the extra mission of these fresh french destroyers in premium containers. I spent quite a lot to buy these boxes(36 from online premium and 15 in game arsenal), not even included the containers that I get after accomplishing missions(21). Till now, I got only tier5-Jagur(from premium boxes) and tier6-Guepard(from mission achievement). In general, It is only 2% to get the surprise from these boxes???!!!

I don't know how to describe my feeling. But I wish to know the chance for each french destroyer(Jagur, Guepard, Vauquelin and Le Fantasque) from these premium containers. Otherwise, this "chances" might definitely defeat most of the players purchasing products from online premium shop. Because it is an ABYSS!!!

There's the proof as attach! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Online Premium purchasing list.docx

8 posts
8,600 battles

Hi all, (esp game developer)

I am the player from Aisa server. Recently, I got confuse for the chance that might get the extra mission of these fresh french destroyers in premium containers. I spent quite a lot to buy these boxes(36 from online premium and 15 in game arsenal), not even included the containers that I get after accomplishing missions(21). Till now, I got only tier5-Jagur(from premium boxes) and tier6-Guepard(from mission achievement). In general, It is only 2% to get the surprise from these boxes???!!!

I don't know how to describe my feeling. But I wish to know the chance for each french destroyer(Jagur, Guepard, Vauquelin and Le Fantasque) from these premium containers. Otherwise, this "chances" might definitely defeat most of the players purchasing products from online premium shop. Because it is an ABYSS!!!

There's the proof as attach! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Online Premium purchasing list.docx

[ZEST]
408 posts

Actually, not the container's or WG's mistake, btw These ships will all be in the tech tree.

and this is not "pay2win"

on the other hand, "random french ship mission"  is kind of EXTRA DROP, 

not as simple as other items, it should have a very little drop rate to encourage people to try their luck.

I know you may be confused about the drop rate,

Usually, the special item drop rate will depend on the price of the container and the number of the total items in a container, and normally the drop rate will be 0.5%-3%.

for example, in CSGO, the drop rate for a knife is 0.21% (ST knife is 0.0041%), and the covert item is 0.57%(ST covert item is 0.021%).700522000_QQ20190815193137.png.b5085eeb3f6d15e7bbe116fce90576c5.png

But whatever, your luck is the most important in the open loot box system.

this is also same as in-game Super container. If you are lucky enough, you can get 2/3 per day (my clan member rly did this)

if not (maybe someone like me), 1 per month seems fair.

Anyway, I don't encourage any of my clan member or friends to buy premium containers for "credit french destroyers", coz It's actually not worth.

Good  Luck captain. 

[DDF]
220 posts
16,502 battles

开箱就是赌。。。可能血赚 可能血亏。。。但是血亏几率更大就是了。

[HKENL]
362 posts
12,697 battles
On 8/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, messioh said:

开箱就是赌。。。可能血赚 可能血亏。。。但是血亏几率更大就是了。

所以我只開免費的箱, 只拿了Guepard