You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

This is what happened when 2 player playing a single ship....

14 comments in this topic

305 posts
370 battles

Two day ago i visited my friend house, there is a lot goat and cow getting killed everywhere. We discuss about a cow that manage to escape and cause rampage, there is also cow that jump to shallow river but need 2 hour to evacuate it. After that its getting killed. Really, it doesnt related to this thread and i should not post it here.

Then we talked about CV rework, its true that it become easier for everyone but its damage is negligible compared to old RTS CV. I told him it will be OP if there is 2 player playing a single RTS CV because one can focus on bombing and another can focus on watching enemy CV movement.

Then geniuses idea appear..... What will happen if we try it on surface ship? One focus with firing and aiming (mouse), another will focus on positioning and dodging (keyboard).,....

iAQ7XO3ZO7g

Its uploaded from Wowreplays, truly awesome, no need recording software. Its 1080 with 60 fps. The drawback is you need to wait 1 day and the video is uploaded as private. Wowreplays ia truly waow.

• Funny 4

[TLS]
231 posts
7,830 battles
7 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

Two day ago i visited my friend house, there is a lot goat and cow getting killed everywhere. We discuss about a cow that manage to escape and cause rampage, there is also cow that jump to shallow river but need 2 hour to evacuate it. After that its getting killed. Really, it doesnt related to this thread and i should not post it here.

Then we talked about CV rework, its true that it become easier for everyone but its damage is negligible compared to old RTS CV. I told him it will be OP if there is 2 player playing a single RTS CV because one can focus on bombing and another can focus on watching enemy CV movement.

Then geniuses idea appear..... What will happen if we try it on surface ship? One focus with firing and aiming (mouse), another will focus on positioning and dodging (keyboard).,....

iAQ7XO3ZO7g

Its uploaded from Wowreplays, truly awesome, no need recording software. Its 1080 with 60 fps. The drawback is you need to wait 1 day and the video is uploaded as private. Wowreplays ia truly waow.

It sure quite a daring challenge. Very tempted but i rather play by myself though. It just you got double the awareness but i prefer controlling my own.😋😋😋

• Cool 1

305 posts
370 battles
4 minutes ago, appoclyse said:

It sure quite a daring challenge. Very tempted but i rather play by myself though. It just you got double the awareness but i prefer controlling my own.😋😋😋

Its actually more harder for keyboard player because the view is somewhat blocked sometimes. At first i am trolling him by blocking the horizon view. So he wont suicide charge and go camping. But in the end everything is up to him. 

Its quite fun lol. 

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,925 posts
41 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

iAQ7XO3ZO7g

tenorP72S06EE.gif.92bc8d456c82022ab2c556439e3b5e98.gif

Edited by LtDan_IceCream

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I was eating chicken and I wondered.. If a female is a chicken (hen) why isn't a male a chickooster (rooster) or chickock (ahem)?

Edited by keskparane

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
6 時間前、Akyamarukh の発言:

More interested in this part (turns out almost everyone does) and you should post them more because it might reduce in game rage and hence in game, out game, forum and reddit rant, anyway I am going to cook a chicken tonight if it does not run away.

CV rework? CV? resume?

P.S. maybe to effectively train coordination, OP should start with googling and watch youtube with 2 people first, 1 uses keyboard, and other uses the mouse

Edited by spixys

123 posts
1,728 battles
2 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Two day ago i visited my friend house

It wasn't Sharkbaits' house by any chance, was it?

• Funny 1

[MRI]
3,434 posts
14,795 battles
5 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Celebrating Eid al-Adha? :Smile_teethhappy:

5 hours ago, Akyamarukh said:

Reminds me of this game I played long ago when I was a little kid called Magic Carpet. It was meant to be played with a mouse and keyboard but my brain back then couldn't wrap its mind around that (was still stuck on 2d shooters like Doom which were keyboard only).

So I played it with my mum or sis, they would control the movement with the keyboard while I aimed with mouse. Fun times, it was like a controlling a turret on some vehicle.

580 posts
1,629 battles

No different to having Aimbots.

then there should be one for AA

another one for Torpedo

for secondaries

and front turrets group and back turrets so they can shoot at separate targets

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
3 時間前、tsuenwan の発言:

No different to having Aimbots.

then there should be one for AA

another one for Torpedo

for secondaries

and front turrets group and back turrets so they can shoot at separate targets

And that is called realism - Why don't War whatever-that-is never implement this instead, should be 300 players operating 1 DD, and about the whole server runs anything above DD

Edited by spixys