Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akyamarukh

Missouri with radar is OP

Research prove that pizza with pineaple as topping is good for health  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most OP T9 BB?

• Memeouri
    • Missouri
    • Georgia
    • Musashi
    • Alsace
    • Azuma
    • Alaska
    • Kronkstat
    • Siegfried
    • Meh, Mogador still screw em all

10 comments in this topic

305 posts
370 battles

"I really miss this bastard, back then when i see Missouri i will pack all my bomber and launch massive strike. Despite known for its AA, losing all launched squadron is worth it to chunk half of its HP."

Missouri is well known for the only BB in game with radar. WG try to add gimmick radar for Russian BB and its screwed. Back then getting free XP is so hard that you need not only doubloon to convert but also extreme farming. Missouri prove to be the BEST CREDIT FARMER. The other unique trait is, its have special commander John Doe Seagull before plastic surgery and voice change. John Doe Seagull is the first commander with special skill like expert marksman and useless loader. 

This ship is feared, idolized, and everyone want this ship. Its Basically Iowa with radar + better AA + more credits + better traverse thanks to Seagull. This ship is embodiment of Hard work and dedication.

If you own Missouri, you are pros.

If you are asking why Large Cruiser put on this list.......

Before WW2 The US BB departmentwantmoreBBbutdonthavemonies. SotheytookthemoniesfromCAdepartment&saytheywanttocollabtobuildCA. TheCAdepartmentisfooled&believe. LaterAlaskaismade,theBBdepartmentcalleditlargecruiser. 

Realized being fooled, CA department rage and join hand with undeveloped CV department. In the end, they are successfully made Alaska, Guam and other BB doing nothing.

The silly thing is, half of the story' is truly happened.

[KMS-A]
224 posts
5,484 battles

Where is JB? 1:1 i have no problem taking out any on the list. In the current ranked, I remember deleting Musashi (4-5 citadels), Iowa, Alaska with ease.

[TF44]
108 posts
11,393 battles

Two days ago in a tier IX game with my Shiratsuyu. It's down to me and a Missouri against 4 reds.

The reds still had a Minsk (on little life but it can still spot), and I'd forgotten the Missy had radar... then I see that radar circle spreading across the map and there's the Minsk and the mini map and my guns are bearing and there's the Minsk now fully visible and boom I kill it! Thank you RNGesus!

Now it was 3 (2 BBs and a CA) against us 2. The Missy went on to nose tank all 3 remaining reds (2 BBs and a CA) for a surprising amount of time and kill one BB before going to down. I'm able to take out the remaining two using stealth torps with several minutes to spare. :Smile_playing:

Hell of a good game by that Missy captain. The well timed radar was the turning point. 

13 posts
12,432 battles

Radar itself quite nice addition for Missouri, but not that game changing.  Problem is Iowa-class not that powerful, there is more powerful BB in tier 9 like Musashi

Edited by YOLO_RUSH

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,557 posts
40,269 battles

hey Shark where is Naval legend Sovetsky Soyuz

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,557 posts
40,269 battles