Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Earl_of_Arland

When the Div Commander accidentally pressed 'Battle'

5 comments in this topic

[MD]
[MD]
562 posts
2,898 battles

Backstory: So, my friends and i div up together. Two of us selected the Hashidate and Hermelin, and set 'Ready' as a joke. However, the div commander missed that and actually believed we're ready to fight. He then proceeds to selected the Smith, and clicked go... T1 sloops are apparently equals with T2 cruiser according to Matchmaking.

Our Chester started to get salty in chat, understandably so after seeing two T1 in his team.

we actually won the game :Smile_teethhappy:

SealclubbingIsBad.png

Edited by Earl_of_Arland
  • Funny 1

[KAMI]
418 posts
5,618 battles

Only the highest tier ship of a div is taken into account regarding what tier matches you get. Thats a T2/T3 match, so T1 aren't normally allowed into it. So the MM dragged in T2s to fill out your counterparts.

• Cool 1

[MD]
[MD]
562 posts
2,898 battles
13 hours ago, Verytis said:

Only the highest tier ship of a div is taken into account regarding what tier matches you get. Thats a T2/T3 match, so T1 aren't normally allowed into it. So the MM dragged in T2s to fill out your counterparts.

Ah, so that's why i'm always get uptiered to T9 battle when div up in a Gnei with my friend in the Vlad... thanks 🙂

Edited by Earl_of_Arland

[FORCE]
2,191 posts
11,654 battles
36 minutes ago, Earl_of_Arland said:

Ah, so that's why i'm always get uptiered to T9 battle when div up in a Gnei with my friend in the Vlad... thanks 🙂

That one is quite normal though. The worse that could happen is to get uptiered to T10.

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

That's how I started my 1st tier 10 battle 3 years ago - only difference is I was solo

"Let's try out my brand new Montana", press battle...."Why all have names...is it random?"

After that battle - decide not to touch tier 10 until recently.

Edited by spixys

Sign in to follow this