You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

15 game losing streak

41 comments in this topic

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,052 battles

Im on a roll. Leaving and coming back the trend just continues lol. Teams of potatoes back to back. I think ive seen the record in 5 ships sunk in 3 and a half minutes. They capped all 3 flags and the game ended in 7-8 min mark. 80-90 % of the players that fill my team have win rates at 40% or below. How do i get off this sinking boat. Kind of getting burned out and tired of this MM and the +2 Tier MM where i went 10 games in row playing T8 ships ending in T10 games(2x Clevaland, 1x Wichita, 3x Irian, 1x Baltimore, 1x Kii, 2x Richeliue). I was like FK this again and again and again wtf mofo and about to break my keyboard and monitor. Maybe just play T10 only................ lol. Is this how this game a ..............game meant to make people feel. No wonder everyone leaving by the droves.

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,930 posts

You don't play co-op enough......

Seen a player last night with 35,000 co-op matches.

Now that's dedication!

• Funny 4
  • Boring 2

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
1 時間前、AxEyBoI の発言:

*********snip*********

:Smile_popcorn:

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles

I recommend popping over the back fence and giving the neighbour's cat a good kick.

• Funny 2

[TDA]
ST Coordinator
5,594 posts
7,352 battles

Every couple of months there is a thread about huge losing streaks and they all read the same.  I still cannot work out why people continue to play on when it’s like this.  Lose a couple of games and you become frustrated and start to do silly things so have a break and do something different.   Go out and discover sunshine or something else.  

• Cool 7
  • Funny 1

4,522 posts
8,629 battles

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results

Edited by Paladinum

[KAMI]
424 posts
5,641 battles

Not all matches are winnable, know when it is your fault, and when it is your team's fault. Because some crazy stuff can sure happen.

Pick a tier such that you're more likely to be top tier, thus giving yourself more ability to carry and influence the match, rather than being a support.

Give your team a plan, sometimes it might make a difference. Or just rage at them.

Play a different tier so you can't match with those horrid teams.

Eat something, get a drink, it helps. I honestly found out eating matters, from playing a game...don't ask.

If all fails, take a break if you need to.

1699493484_World_of_warships_asiaScreenshot2019_08.07-18_51_16_47.thumb.png.05bf29db01b070f87ab944f72058a6a8.png

Administrator
373 posts
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Go out and discover sunshine or something else.

"Discover Sunshine" sounds somewhat romantic... Exactly what I need right now...:fish_happy:

[LBAS]
[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,552 posts
40,182 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Go out and discover sunshine or something else.  

Drink the Vodka and feel the power . . . :cap_haloween:, let go RANTDUMB

[LYNMS]
1,104 posts
19,827 battles

very normal, i have rant in the past but now just logoff and go fap furiously 😀

• Funny 1

[MRI]
3,451 posts
14,846 battles

Just quit the game and do something else. No point forcing yourself to play the game if you are not having fun.

I have quit for the day after getting nothing but camping noobs on snipers of Newport.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,336 posts
26,063 battles
3 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Every couple of months there is a thread about huge losing streaks and they all read the same.  I still cannot work out why people continue to play on when it’s like this.  Lose a couple of games and you become frustrated and start to do silly things so have a break and do something different.   Go out and discover sunshine or something else.  

“i am not going to sleep till i get a first win” 1:00

"well that was easy"                                         12:00

• Funny 3

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,336 posts
26,063 battles
5 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

Im on a roll. Leaving and coming back the trend just continues lol. Teams of potatoes back to back. I think ive seen the record in 5 ships sunk in 3 and a half minutes. They capped all 3 flags and the game ended in 7-8 min mark. 80-90 % of the players that fill my team have win rates at 40% or below. How do i get off this sinking boat. Kind of getting burned out and tired of this MM and the +2 Tier MM where i went 10 games in row playing T8 ships ending in T10 games(2x Clevaland, 1x Wichita, 3x Irian, 1x Baltimore, 1x Kii, 2x Richeliue). I was like FK this again and again and again wtf mofo and about to break my keyboard and monitor. Maybe just play T10 only................ lol. Is this how this game a ..............game meant to make people feel. No wonder everyone leaving by the droves.

have you considered that you are the reason that your team is losing?

i ran into you recently  twice and won both times, and in both cases you had some of the worst wr and dmg for your entire team not to mention ending near the bottom

Edited by drakon233
  • Funny 4

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
37 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

have you considered that you are the reason that your team is losing?

i ran into you recently  twice and won both times, and in both cases you had some of the worst wr and dmg for your entire team not to mention ending near the bottom

You could post this in the next damage by burning contest.

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,336 posts
26,063 battles
20 minutes ago, keskparane said:

You could post this in the next damage by burning contest.

i've posted threads like this before, but every time it's with me consistently being top 1-3rd place one the team and getting multiple kills, i dont doubt that the OP has had a bad run recently, but him being on someone else's team might just as well have been bad luck for the bloke who got him

Edited by drakon233

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
58 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Not sure how you took what I said. I just meant nice burn 🙂

[LBAS]
1,548 posts

you have high tolerance man.

for me, one lose is all it took to quit and do something else.

190 posts
6,084 battles

" 80-90% of the players that fill my team have win rates at 40% or below "

stretching the truth there a little bit I think ... don`t think that's mathematically possible

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles
3 minutes ago, chicony56 said:

stretching the truth there a little bit I think ... don`t think that's mathematically possible

Probably. But even if it is an exaggeration it does actually reflect the reality of the situation. Many teams are filled with a majority of players that lose more than they win.

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles

Got to agree with most here, losing all the time isn't fun at all. I had a loss streak today, but yesterday was the opposite.

Finished on top a couple of times today, but both times my score was half of what the leader on the enemy team's score was. That means they played twice as good as I did, and won fair and square.

MM is not skill balanced, which means you're going to have bad days where the odds are stacked against you. If you're an average Joe like me, you ain't carrying that.

Compliment them as worthy adversaries, give them a GG in chat, and try to work out if you could've done any better.

And don't berate your team, that's the beginning of the end.

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,052 battles
17 hours ago, chicony56 said:

Do you know how many games ive played and with and against teams that didnt even have a player above 49%. Even the battles played by the entire team added up, one side was around 10k and the other sides 40k ......... . Its random and its happening............

[MRI]
3,451 posts
14,846 battles
23 hours ago, chicony56 said:

stretching the truth there a little bit I think ... don`t think that's mathematically 

I remember seeing a post somewhere in NA or on Reddit that showed a vast portion of WoWs players are extremely casual with only a handful of games played per month.

While on the other hand you have a smaller group of players who play a larger number of games and tend to have higher winrates.

Now the number of all lost games must equal all won games (because one team must win and another must lose), but those lost games are divided among a greater number of players who play fewer games individually, while won games are divided among a smaller number of players who play much more games.

So while yes he is exaggerating, it is mathematically possible to have a situation where many teams have a   majority of players with less than 50% winrate. 

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1