Sign in to follow this  
Navy_Sensou

[content removed]

36 comments in this topic

121 posts
11,649 battles

Worcester + Thunderstorm = 7.5km = I'm [content removed] dead

image.thumb.png.804c534a333a01a94f0c0b5223c9ed62.png

Profanity & Inappropriate medical term use. Post edited, user warned.

~Beaufighter

459 posts
4,576 battles

Don't wanna sound like a dick but... maybe not go into the Thunderstorm zone and let it pass? Not like you can help much as your team can barely see the enemy for a few seconds before they vanish. I mean DDs strong suit is their stealth and thunderstorm gives it to damn everybody. You are pretty much asking for "Surprise!" mechanics rolling into that thing :S

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,461 posts
14,902 battles
1 hour ago, LonerPrime said:

Don't wanna sound like a dick but... maybe not go into the Thunderstorm zone and let it pass?

In this map the Thunderstorm will roll in and sit there for the majority of the game, unlike the other maps where it will move at a constant rate.

459 posts
4,576 battles

Welp. Scratch my opinion then. Apologies, I haven't been in PVP much lately. Didn't know there was a jerk map added like that.

[LBAS]
1,548 posts

'Cyclone' are moving across the map

however

'Thunder storm' are stasis, in this map, it won't move anywhere

I love it though BECAUSE it's render air detection to 0.3 km

too bad it won't effect cheat program radar

Edited by PGM991
  • Cool 2

Super Tester_
463 posts
4,244 battles

So here you claimed that DD post CV rework is fine by just purely playing DD equipped with DFAA consumable. On the other hand, in your secrect chat box, you said that DFAA or not, doesnt matter because YOU, in a CV would [edit] people anyway, and you would make them regret.

"Just need to bait him to smoke then force him out then it's a death sentence for him. That's how I destroy people" but here you are trying to be a normal guy right? Double standard to me honestly my fellow vitnumese.

Also, your "Founder" just got beaten by some lame "Follower", and you werent even there to witness.

Edited by TierCTrafficPolice
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[REPOI]
1,342 posts
12,217 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 12:47 AM, Navy_Sensou said:

Worcester + Thunderstorm = 7.5km = I'm [content removed] dead

image.thumb.png.804c534a333a01a94f0c0b5223c9ed62.png

How about adopt to the situation?

• Funny 1

4,546 posts
8,644 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 2:15 AM, PGM991 said:

too bad it won't effect cheat program radar

Delicious salty tears for my popcorn :Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 1

Super Tester_
463 posts
4,244 battles
3 hours ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. People tend to criticise something, someone they dont like yet at the same time they are hidding the very thing they are afraid of being criticised back.

This OP is an example. During ranked battle tier 9, he kept blaming some of my teammates for being coward, bad play in his secrect box... Guess what, a few battle I met him on the opposite side, he was usually the last ship alive by reversing mighty Musashi or staying far away from combat zone and didnt say anything. I didnt even bother to cà khịa him, but I still keep replays in case he wants to beaching people again.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

121 posts
11,649 battles
4 hours ago, TierCTrafficPolice said:

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. People tend to criticise something, someone they dont like yet at the same time they are hidding the very thing they are afraid of being criticised back.

This OP is an example. During ranked battle tier 9, he kept blaming some of my teammates for being coward, bad play in his secrect box... Guess what, a few battle I met him on the opposite side, he was usually the last ship alive by reversing mighty Musashi or staying far away from combat zone and didnt say anything. I didnt even bother to cà khịa him, but I still keep replays in case he wants to beaching people again.

Can i have the replay? Must be amusing 

Super Tester_
463 posts
4,244 battles
29 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

Can i have the replay? Must be amusing 

The recent wows update has wiped out the old replays, so this is my fault for not making backup. I will take it as my fault. But still, do you deny the fact that you did talk [****] about people with your elitist friends from behind when you were still in VNN chat box, may be you still do then in the new one too? Why dont you act like a man, go talk straight to the face the guy you dont like then, mr uni sờ lồn? Oh wait, you dont....

Edited by TierCTrafficPolice

121 posts
11,649 battles
On 8/9/2019 at 3:32 AM, TierCTrafficPolice said:

The recent wows update has wiped out the old replays, so this is my fault for not making backup. I will take it as my fault. But still, do you deny the fact that you did talk [****] about people with your elitist friends from behind when you were still in VNN chat box, may be you still do then in the new one too? Why dont you act like a man, go talk straight to the face the guy you dont like then, mr uni sờ lồn? Oh wait, you dont....

i dont know what are you talking about 😕 must be misunderstanding in your memory

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
25 posts
14,418 battles
52 minutes ago, TierCTrafficPolice said:

bulls****

Edited by Ribbon_chan

[REPOI]
Beta Tester
25 posts
14,418 battles
52 minutes ago, TierCTrafficPolice said:

bulls****

Edited by Ribbon_chan

121 posts
11,649 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 6:20 AM, TierCTrafficPolice said:

So here you claimed that DD post CV rework is fine by just purely playing DD equipped with DFAA consumable.

Ughhh? I did not claim this. I just told people how to play around CV

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
7 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

Ughhh? I did not claim this. I just told people how to play around CV

Your match history certainly did lol

121 posts
11,649 battles
On 8/9/2019 at 4:39 AM, dieselhead said:

Your match history certainly did lol

My match history shows that i played a lot of DD games so what? I did not say DDs are perfectly fine against CV.

[REPOI]
1,342 posts
12,217 battles
5 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

My match history shows that i played a lot of DD games so what? I did not say DDs are perfectly fine against CV.

Surely in your mind you didn't say lot of things while the truth is something else 

1,160 posts
11,077 battles
8 minutes ago, Navy_Sensou said:

Errr yeah you did, and a lot of your DD games at the time were in fletcher. Rmember the "look at me, I'm so good" screen shots you showed us?

4,546 posts
8,644 battles

A dispute stemmed from CVs. What's new in this forum anymore?

Seriously, people need to learn to be f**king ignorant, or indifferent about things.

Do you people know what time it is? Time to f**king stop. WG hate CVs and that's clear as a cloudless day.

Move the f**k on, ignore baits and don't play CVs.

Wow, I can't even. These people.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

121 posts
11,649 battles
1 hour ago, dieselhead said:

Errr yeah you did, and a lot of your DD games at the time were in fletcher. Rmember the "look at me, I'm so good" screen shots you showed us?

I like Fletcher because of its flexibility now and then, but what about Daring? Jutland? Benham? Gearing? I like DDs knife-fight and good torp at the same time so i played them. But what’s even the point here?

Edited by Navy_Sensou

121 posts
11,649 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, Aaditya_AJ said:

How can i adapt to the situation when it's literally me being fooled by RPF and thinking it was a shima instead of a Worcester with 7.5km concealment in front of me? When i spotted him everything was far from too late, there was no room to escape.

121 posts
11,649 battles
On 8/8/2019 at 6:20 AM, TierCTrafficPolice said:

So here you claimed that DD post CV rework is fine by just purely playing DD equipped with DFAA consumable. On the other hand, in your secrect chat box, you said that DFAA or not, doesnt matter because YOU, in a CV would [edit] people anyway, and you would make them regret.

"Just need to bait him to smoke then force him out then it's a death sentence for him. That's how I destroy people" but here you are trying to be a normal guy right? Double standard to me honestly my fellow vitnumese.

Also, your "Founder" just got beaten by some lame "Follower", and you werent even there to witness.

I have a thought. Wow you are such a nitpicking stalker who cant even fully comprehend our conversation and try to bend my words into false fact. Christ man.

[MRI]
3,461 posts
14,902 battles

Wow how did this turn into an anti-CV thread. That one guy with a personal vendetta against the OP was bad enough, but now we have the CV haters jumping in with their grudges when the thread has nothing to do with CVs.

Seriously, grow up people and stop behaving like kids.

• Cool 2