Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pubg43

Hindenburg or Zao

8 comments in this topic

13 posts
246 battles

I have tier V Konigsberg and Tier IV Kuma so I wanna ask everybody should I grind to Hindenburg first or to Zao first so basically I am asking which is better

213 posts
9,985 battles

I love the Zao... but honestly, try a few lines at lower tiers.
Play a BB, a long range HE CA/CL line, a gunboat DD line and a torpedo DD line. This will improve your play both in and against most ships.

Edited by MeglaGnome

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,030 battles

Both not the best at the moment. So it comes down to Zao if you wana play with torpedoes and getting in closer for a stealthy play. Hinden for an all rounder ship and shooting from a distance. I would go with Zao 1st then Hinden if i had to chose from either.

[151ST]
2,338 posts
9,861 battles

Don't get fooled by the Zao/Hindy is bad fest which is a pretty common opinion. They just aren't meta picks anymore.

Zao was my first T10 and my overall WR in it still suffers from my early on noobness, otherwise my stats are solid and I was our clans flanker with Zao for a while.

Yes she is stealthy and she has amazing guns (except for DPM).

She can either be ninja-knifing beauty or long range fire-starter but she has low HP.

Hindy is a decent long-range fire-starter but she can't ninja-knife. She can brawl ok, but still isn't top tier for it.

They're both decent ships in randoms.

The grinds are ok, both suffer a bit at T8-9, otherwise are good fun.

Do what @MeglaGnome said, try out a bunch of lines and types first. After Zao I started on IJN BBs and dominated, I then did KM CAs and RN CLs and dominated...

I would have been better off trying other ship types and lines instead of pushing so hard on IJN CAs.

There are certain skills applicable at all tiers; positioning, aim, angling, WASD control. Spend a chunk of time learning these before powering up a particular line.

• Cool 2

Administrator
373 posts

I do love this kind of thread! Thank you commanders for the suggestion :cap_cool:

When I get to grind to Hindenburg or to Zao, I will recall this thread...

• Cool 1

[151ST]
2,338 posts
9,861 battles
10 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

Henri is better, more fun more capable 😁

It is but honestly, I cough 80k in Henri IV and it's like 'ok cool', I get 80k+ in Hindy or Zao I actually feel rewarded...

(I say this as my clans Henri IV CB player)

Sign in to follow this