Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheURLguy

Claim Your Free Supplies and Get Ready for Battle!

4 comments in this topic

[TLS]
231 posts
7,830 battles

May I ask is there any evidence that WG want to even get involve in design of Operation anymore or they now just plan these article for History fans ? I don't understand why WG still push all these historical contents but they have the game to actual deliver these Operation to our hand ? why not let Historical Players enjoy the full scope of the history rather than plain text of black and white ? Wg actually have a chance to stand on it own as an exclusive title that none in the market dare to challenge so why they don't used it to deliver the actual Operation in history to make players more involve ? Rather than all those imagination stuff they doing lately ?

13 posts
246 battles

I would say that if it was real life battles then the Iowa would win because it had much better AA radar and could spot the Yamato before the yamato could spot it. The tirpitz can be discluded i would say because its just not on the same level as the other two but this is my opinion. Also guys which carrier line do you think i should grind, Japan Uk or Us

1,366 posts
5,742 battles
2 hours ago, Pubg43 said:

I would say that if it was real life battles then the Iowa would win because it had much better AA radar and could spot the Yamato before the yamato could spot it. The tirpitz can be discluded i would say because its just not on the same level as the other two but this is my opinion. Also guys which carrier line do you think i should grind, Japan Uk or Us

It seems that you have replied in a wrong thread.

Also I think that Yamato would be better than Iowa in a classic gunnery battle. Your comment on German naval engineering is correct though.

Sign in to follow this