You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YourNoobTeammate

Refund Premium CV together !!!

26 comments in this topic

1 post
5,388 battles

********THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT BALANCE. *********

I am a CV player, and a Premium CV buyer. 

What's the new NERF on CVs? What's the new NERF on MY PREMIUM SHIPS?

Thanks to the version update lunched in the past 4 months, such a question has been "ANSEWERed" again and again.

THIS IS ENOUGH.

I want REFUNDING

The more tickets we send, the bigger chance we may have.

If U are a premium CV player or buyer who cant stand such a betrayal, please send such a ticket to WG about refunding.

TEXT:

I purchased (or by containers) all 4 (The number of premium CV U have) Tier VIII Premium Aircraft Carrier in March 2019, the 0.8.2 version (The time U obtained Premium CV): Enterprise, Saipan, Kaga, and Graf.Zeppelin (List the Premium CV U purchased). However, since version 0.8.2, in each four version updates with a time span of five months, the actual operational attributes of these Premium Ships have been NERFed in varying degrees. For example, maximum speed and boosting time of all aircrafts on Premium CV, torpedo damage on Graf.Z , repairing kits of torpedo squadron. Whether it is the attributes on paper or the actual play experience, it is far worse than the moment when I purchased them (or by containers). This long-term continuous NERFing of the Premium Ship has never been presented on the WOWS timeline. THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT BALANCE.
Here I demand refunding these Premium ships as cash or Doubloons. This is my interest as a buyer of in-game content, and I will insist this part of my rights.

Edited by Lunar_Lolita
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,319 posts
26,028 battles

why do you post this here when the post you put on NGA already got locked?

the premium CVs are still good, they just cant stomp literally everything that they meet now

you knew the risks of buying the prem cvs when they were still being massively tweeked, now reap what you sow

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[VOR]
Super Tester_
16 posts
17,555 battles

Can I refund my Haku and Midway ? Those two are so unplayable now, i want my credits and fxp back ! 

I don't mind If the emblem under my profile get remove too , just gimme back muh hard-earner xp and credits !

[REPOI]
[REPOI]
6,319 posts
26,028 battles
3 minutes ago, SuperJF said:

Can I refund my Haku and Midway ? Those two are so unplayable now, i want my credits and fxp back ! 

I don't mind If the emblem under my profile get remove too , just gimme back muh hard-earner xp and credits !

git gud nub

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
1,723 posts
3,427 battles
9 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

why do you post this here when the post you put on NGA already got locked?

the premium CVs are still good, they just cant stomp literally everything that they meet now

you knew the risks of buying the prem cvs when they were still being massively tweeked, now reap what you sow

The problem is they are become mediocre good ship. CV should be OP, the biggest WG mistake when rework is eliminate the only CV weakness. CV should be high risk high reward class. But when rework to be announced, people especially DD player become very happy and ignore my warning.

Everyone say CV rework is going to make CV better. When the CV rework hit, it bring up Roar not only for surface pheasant but also CV player. 

-------------

23 minutes ago, Lunar_Lolita said:

Thanks to the version update lunched in the past 4 months, such a question has been "ANSEWERed" again and again.

THIS IS ENOUGH.

I want REFUNDING

If U are a premium CV player or buyer who cant stand such a betrayal, please send such a ticket to WG about refunding.

TEXT:

I purchased (or by containers) all 4 (The number of premium CV U have) Tier VIII Premium Aircraft Carrier in March 2019, the 0.8.2 version (The time U obtained Premium CV): Enterprise, Saipan, Kaga, and Graf.Zeppelin (List the Premium CV U purchased). However, since version 0.8.2, in each four version updates with a time span of five months, the actual operational attributes of these Premium Ships have been NERFed in varying degrees. For example, maximum speed and boosting time of all aircrafts on Premium CV, torpedo damage on Graf.Z , repairing kits of torpedo squadron. Whether it is the attributes on paper or the actual play experience, it is far worse than the moment when I purchased them (or by containers). This long-term continuous NERFing of the Premium Ship has never been presented on the WOWS timeline. THIS IS NOTHING ABOUT BALANCE.

You wont get refund in cash but will get doubloon instead. And that is not fair trade because the current OP ship is locked behind steel and FBI. 

We better protest about CV becoming weak. Yes, bring back old CV!

I want to be high rank Marshall, not low rank pilot plane.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 3

[LBAS]
1,723 posts
3,427 battles
2 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

git gud nub

Who need git gud if you have OP CV in your disposal.

[CLAY]
2,651 posts
11,999 battles

I agree with @drakon233 You knew CVs would be getting ongoing tweaks and were unlikely to stay static, regardless of premium status or not. The fact that these are global changes to CVs rather than ship specific nerfs means that WG are not obliged to offer refunds.

Thats why I sold my Saipan as soon as I could and bought a Sharnhorst. Never looked back.

1,361 posts
5,732 battles

Also I remember that red fonts have been reserved for forum moderators and administrators. So the original poster should edit his/her thread I think.

[TLS]
3,931 posts
19,971 battles
33 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

The problem is they are become mediocre good ship. CV should be OP, the biggest WG mistake when rework is eliminate the only CV weakness. CV should be high risk high reward class. But when rework to be announced, people especially DD player become very happy and ignore my warning.

Everyone say CV rework is going to make CV better. When the CV rework hit, it bring up Roar not only for surface pheasant but also CV player. 

I know right? Some of us carefully think of the details and extrapolate the likely outcome. 

The cries of their joy turned into weeping and gnashing of teeth when the rework finally came out. Oh how delicious their salty tears are when they refused to listen to the Cassandras.

Beta Tester
956 posts
20,624 battles
1 hour ago, SuperJF said:

You had the chance shortly after ceevee rework. Chance is gone now... 

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles

If you bought premium CV's because they were OP, then I have no pity for you. CV's are the subject of ongoing balancing, and WG, to their credit, told us in advance that AA is going to be changed for the next few patches. You bought those ships for the wrong reasons, by the sound of it.

To be honest with you, I stopped playing CV's in randoms after the rework, because a few games was all it took to see how ridiculously easy they were, and make me feel it was wrong to inflict such misery on other players.

How about you find a ship that is neither OP nor UP, and learn how to play it well?

• Cool 3

[SMOKE]
1,820 posts
15,620 battles

Talk to all the Atlanta Payer or the guys with old high tier cruiser now we have Super Cruisers .. yes all ships got power creep , and many got nerfed so what .... CV is OP in its original rework ; so should not Wg now give us DD player all 20KM/68Knot torp with only 1.5KM detection and 15KM guns ... people are furious because they can no longer had an OP , totally unbalanced ship that the can blindly charge and farm ...  LOL

[TLS]
62 posts
23,123 battles

Awww.. he bought CV because buying during major CV rework tweaks rebalancing

Most of that time, they didn't change the specific characteristic of A ship (in your point of view, nerf your premium ship/s) but the whole design of rework (global AA improvements, spotting mechanics etc)

Here a list of some of the tweaks (I see this as improvement)

0.8.3 CV Improvement (Global) https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.8.3
- We are working on performance in battle. So, in this version we have improved the game's performance when you play on an aircraft carrier by optimizing the interface for some computer configurations. The India Delta signal will increase the efficiency of the Repair consumable for squadrons by 5%. The descriptions of the Victor Lima and Juliet Whiskey Unaone signals are going to be further clarified in relation to their impact on aircraft torpedoes.

0.8.4 GZ had slightly improvement (buff) https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.8.4

- We’ve reinforced Graf Zeppelin’s dive bombers:
  - Armor penetration capacity has been increased by 11 mm.
  - Attack time has been extended from 6 to 8 seconds.
  - The speed of dropped bombs has increased by 13%.
  - The inner and outer reticle ellipses have been slightly reduced.
- VIII Graf Zeppelin's bombers differ from their counterparts aboard other carriers by their behavior at the initial stage of an attack. This peculiarity requires a different approach to assessing the lead time to a target when attacking it. By changing the attack timing and accuracy we’ve made the aircraft more comfortable to use, and attacks easier to mount. An increased armor penetration capacity and faster speed of released bombs will make the carrier more effective at hitting Citadels and countering ships of Tier X.
- Global Engine boost tweeks

0.8.5 - Another GZ improvement (buff) https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Update_0.8.5

- Analysis of statistics showed that the enhancement of German Tier VIII Graf Zeppelin's bombers in 0.8.4 wasn't enough to balance her against other Tier VIII aircraft carriers. Reinforcing the torpedoes increases the overall damage that can be caused, while the improved normalization increases the effectiveness of armor penetration and slightly reduces the number of bombs being armed when they hit superstructures.
  - Torpedo damage has increased from 4,533 to 5,333 HP.
  - Chance to cause flooding has increased from 25% to 29%.
  - Bomb normalization has improved by 5 degrees.

Indeed the above statement support this post: 

4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

And you bought during resale of (or OP prem ship) of those CV (and what I see them a way cheaper to obtain those Premium CV compared to the original release of those specific ships). I remember on NDA some sort no refund on these situation, corrected me if wrong in this one.

• Cool 1

[MRI]
3,441 posts
14,839 battles

Well looks like OP got suckered by WG into believing that the CV rework was complete enough to be sold. You are not the only one.

I remember reading a suggestion that WG should provide a permacamo that says "Sucker!" on the side complete with SerB's laughing face for all Premium CVs bought after the rework. Use it as a harsh reminder to not trust WG in future. Don't let them sucker you out of any more money.

Edited by Thyaliad
  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
4 時間前、notyourfather の発言:

I thought spreadsheet says you're having fun.

I am having fun reading.

Working as the spreadsheet intended.

2 posts
5,662 battles

I am also a CV player, from Version 8.0-8.7, WG always neff CV as they want based on their so called "ALL-POWERFUL DATA",never adopt players' sugguestion and feeling only due to no enough evidence, In fact, WG only takes care the benefit from most BB players and fo-ol others as well as oneself  that is VOD KA TYPE BALANCE。

I strongly claim to delete all the CVs branch and refund Doubloon for my PREmium CVS, it really  in-sults the working value of CV bulding team and CV playes' intelligence.

• Cool 1

Administrator
373 posts

Umm.... Captain.. I'm afraid that this post could be a little bit dangerous if you intend to incite some certain actions 😅

Of course I don't consider it as a problem at this moment though...

[TLS]
231 posts
7,830 battles
1 hour ago, Chinese_Navy_Ting_Yuen said:

I am also a CV player, from Version 8.0-8.7, WG always neff CV as they want based on their so called "ALL-POWERFUL DATA",never adopt players' sugguestion and feeling only due to no enough evidence, In fact, WG only takes care the benefit from most BB players and fo-ol others as well as oneself  that is VOD KA TYPE BALANCE。

I strongly claim to delete all the CVs branch and refund Doubloon for my PREmium CVS, it really  in-sults the working value of CV bulding team and CV playes' intelligence.

Well Well .

If you know video game, then you should understand that  :"Feeling is not an option in game or anything in mind of any developers" . We as players accept on their work and right at the moment you download this game, you already agree that the game will always based on static and spreadsheet to balance. As I said before, there no such factor as "FEELING". There only data and data will solve the problem. ( but for much data they gather, the meta also should consider as well but no bias ). The recent change can see as the bias of majority of players want the CVs to be a class can be completely shut down and it grateful WG don't follow their idea. For as much as CV defenders, The AA balance is surely well thought at 0.8.7 but how it will perform when live is another issue.

Premium CVs have their own strength and weakness, which to be precise Enterprise is best of 4. But the issue is the tier gap while prem CVs perform well in even tier match, the current AA can instantly de-plane them. The only survivor come out of all this is KAga with the ridiculous amount of reserve.

I don't want to stir this problem but WG tend to introduce more problem to solve previous one like they gonna introduce the SemiAP as resolve for Russian BBs because how underwhelming Cruisers HE perform but the problem is what Ichase said in his video, "the problem with SemiAP is how the normal Explain on AP penetration still apply on this new type of shells"  mean bounce at some angle. 

Well, some food for thought for people is always nice isn't it ?

336 posts
6,754 battles
10 hours ago, Lunar_Lolita said:

THIS IS ENOUGH.

I want REFUNDING

TEXT:

Here I demand refunding these Premium ships as cash or Doubloons. This is my interest as a buyer of in-game content, and I will insist this part of my rights.

And I thought this entitled attitude only exist in NA server. What do you know...

• Funny 1

[LBAS]
1,548 posts

Ahoy captain!

me and my shimakaze (and many other DD) still open for you to attack!

in case that you don't know, your reward are depends of percentage of target max HP not the number itself.

you deal 10% damage of BB/CA/DD HP pool, all give equal reward.

and yep, deal 10% damage of DD hp is hell a lot easier than deal 10% damage of BB especially if your CV.

in domination mode, it's not that hard to fine DD.

so, come and get us if that help you feel better.

don't lose heart yet.

:Smile_hiding:

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
23 時間前、Skarhabek の発言:

We better protest about CV becoming weak. Yes, bring back old CV! 

You are give people Free aeroplane travel to Cyprus?

Edited by spixys
  • Funny 1

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles
11 hours ago, PGM991 said:

Ahoy captain!

me and my shimakaze (and many other DD) still open for you to attack!

in case that you don't know, your reward are depends of percentage of target max HP not the number itself.

you deal 10% damage of BB/CA/DD HP pool, all give equal reward.

and yep, deal 10% damage of DD hp is hell a lot easier than deal 10% damage of BB especially if your CV.

in domination mode, it's not that hard to fine DD.

so, come and get us if that help you feel better.

don't lose heart yet.

:Smile_hiding:

I did not know that. I think many would have preferred if you kept such knowledge to yourself...

[LBAS]
1,548 posts
4 hours ago, Blast_Radius1 said:

I did not know that. I think many would have preferred if you kept such knowledge to yourself...

it's not a secret or anything