Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

T5

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

132
[SPCTH]
Member
390 posts
9,661 battles

How do you get to T5 with just playing like 3 games? . Im coming across a lot of players on my team and enemy with under 10 games but all at T5-6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15
[ATLAS]
Member
20 posts
14,965 battles

Did you check the Co-op battle count? Battle counts are splitted among the game modes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
71
[XSA]
Member
400 posts
14,317 battles
1 hour ago, AxEyBoI said:

How do you get to T5 with just playing like 3 games? . Im coming across a lot of players on my team and enemy with under 10 games but all at T5-6.

maybe pay for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
132
[SPCTH]
Member
390 posts
9,661 battles
1 hour ago, KevinFE8284 said:

Did you check the Co-op battle count? Battle counts are splitted among the game modes

Yes your probably correct. Players playing Co-op all the way up the tech tree with little to no experience in Random and then GET WRECKED. I mean like 5 ships down in 3mins.................

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
401 posts
3,047 battles
8 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

Yes your probably correct. Players playing Co-op all the way up the tech tree with little to no experience in Random and then GET WRECKED. I mean like 5 ships down in 3mins.................

 

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while? Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.  Randoms, with all the disappointment it entails still remains fun to play and doesn't bankrupt you (when eqipped with flags and camo ofc)! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,855
[151ST]
Member
3,006 posts
11,080 battles

If you're good and have the right flags and have money it's also possible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,040
[LBAS]
Super Tester_
2,030 posts
4 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while?

No.

4 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.

Yeah.....ok........sure.....

757740215_Wowsgoodies5.thumb.png.35b965950a28f09b3019bc075bfc4934.png

Edited by LtDan_IceCream
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
535
[SEARN]
Member
1,063 posts
16,621 battles
9 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits

Oh really?  :Smile_amazed:  Keep thinking that so our secret is safe in order to leave all the very little xp and credits for me and @LtDan_IceCream :Smile_hiding:

shot-18_12.27_11_08.03-0371.thumb.jpg.cae15fb287bb128058ea68e83d46a2f3.jpg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
321
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
890 posts
5,777 battles

My friend played 5 games and he finished grinding Fuso. :cap_book:

 

And those 5 games were played because I was not looking at the icons properly. :Smile_trollface:

 

He must be using dark magic provided by WG like thousands of other players.:Smile_hiding:

I heard the spell is called Combustion - Optimus.

Edited by spixys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
401 posts
3,047 battles
 
 
 
1
5 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Oh really?  :Smile_amazed:  Keep thinking that so our secret is safe in order to leave all the very little xp and credits for me and @LtDan_IceCream :Smile_hiding:

 

 

But... that's Mighty Mo(ney)!     🤑

5 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Yeah.....ok........sure.....

Ah but it doesn't work out so well for high tier / non-premium accounts, now does it? haha

 T9 is the break-even point if you have a good match but it's still going to take a lot of flags and a good camo to make an earning. 

shot-19_08.03_02_36.06-0909.thumb.jpg.1e0e475c381e57c0da7bd1f1e41e9c52.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[1AN-C]
Member
56 posts
3,693 battles
11 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

Yes your probably correct. Players playing Co-op all the way up the tech tree with little to no experience in Random and then GET WRECKED. I mean like 5 ships down in 3mins.................

 

I play mainly co-op, but enough random to know they are 2 completely different ball games. Sounds like these guys grind up through co-op and jump into randoms with their top tier ships. Man, that ain't gonna end well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[1AN-C]
Member
56 posts
3,693 battles
11 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while? Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.  Randoms, with all the disappointment it entails still remains fun to play and doesn't bankrupt you (when eqipped with flags and camo ofc)! 

Let's imagine co-op battles lasted 5 minutes (hint - they don't). How long does a random last? Now, how many co-ops can I play (30 sec max wait time) while you're queueing and playing one random?

An end plate does not the full story tell.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,007
[TLS]
Member
4,373 posts
20,680 battles
13 minutes ago, Blast_Radius1 said:

Let's imagine co-op battles lasted 5 minutes (hint - they don't). How long does a random last? Now, how many co-ops can I play (30 sec max wait time) while you're queueing and playing one random?

An end plate does not the full story tell.

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

It is up to the player to decide how they want to best grind.

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,855
[151ST]
Member
3,006 posts
11,080 battles
53 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

It is up to the player to decide how they want to best grind.

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

 

Randoms 100%

You get better at the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,790
Member
5,172 posts
9,121 battles

 

17 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while? Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.  Randoms, with all the disappointment it entails still remains fun to play and doesn't bankrupt you (when eqipped with flags and camo ofc)! 

People with money can play however they want. Premium time, signal bundles, premium camos.

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 10 Random matches and lose all of them.

 

This game is not the only entertainment medium I have on my computer.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,407
[-CAT-]
Member
2,791 posts
12,360 battles
8 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

 

People with money can play however they want. Premium time, signal bundles, premium camos.

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 15 Random matches and lose all of them.

 

This game is not the only entertainment medium I have on my computer.

I'm with @Paladinum. Not the only entertainment medium out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
401 posts
3,047 battles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

 

People with money can play however they want. Premium time, signal bundles, premium camos.

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 10 Random matches and lose all of them.

 

This game is not the only entertainment medium I have on my computer.

 

I should get that engraved on a plaque so I won't lose myself in tedious and time-consuming grindathons. 

😵

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
84 posts

Co-op is an awesome format. Haven't got the time, smash out 5/6/7 games in the time it takes to have 2 randoms. Having a bad run, co op it. Can't seem to hit the side of a barn, co op it. Got your eye back in, carry on or change it up.

Wg even help by having the first game at 250 base hp (daily mish) so A. Focus's the mind of the task at hand B. You get your eye in  C. Get your first set of freebies D. Experiment with new ships

Perfect warm up for me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29
[1AN-C]
Member
56 posts
3,693 battles
On 8/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

It is up to the player to decide how they want to best grind.

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

 

Amen to that. Also, they know where you are even when they can't officially "see" you (as in, you're not spotted, but they're chasing you all over the map), and they know the second you launch torps. Every time I pop out from an island and torp one, I think of the Matrix - "Dodge this!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
23 posts
16,529 battles
On 8/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

It is up to the player to decide how they want to best grind.

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

 

Must agree entirely, plus they seem to be suicidal, no way of coordinating with a bot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×