Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AxEyBoI

T5

20 comments in this topic

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,052 battles

How do you get to T5 with just playing like 3 games? . Im coming across a lot of players on my team and enemy with under 10 games but all at T5-6.

[ATLAS]
17 posts
14,478 battles

Did you check the Co-op battle count? Battle counts are splitted among the game modes

[HKENL]
364 posts
12,742 battles
1 hour ago, AxEyBoI said:

How do you get to T5 with just playing like 3 games? . Im coming across a lot of players on my team and enemy with under 10 games but all at T5-6.

maybe pay for it

[SPCTH]
390 posts
9,052 battles
1 hour ago, KevinFE8284 said:

Did you check the Co-op battle count? Battle counts are splitted among the game modes

Yes your probably correct. Players playing Co-op all the way up the tech tree with little to no experience in Random and then GET WRECKED. I mean like 5 ships down in 3mins.................

401 posts
3,047 battles
8 minutes ago, AxEyBoI said:

Yes your probably correct. Players playing Co-op all the way up the tech tree with little to no experience in Random and then GET WRECKED. I mean like 5 ships down in 3mins.................

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while? Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.  Randoms, with all the disappointment it entails still remains fun to play and doesn't bankrupt you (when eqipped with flags and camo ofc)! 

[151ST]
2,353 posts
9,877 battles

If you're good and have the right flags and have money it's also possible...

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,930 posts
4 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while?

No.

4 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.

Yeah.....ok........sure.....

757740215_Wowsgoodies5.thumb.png.35b965950a28f09b3019bc075bfc4934.png

Edited by LtDan_IceCream
  • Cool 2

[SEARN]
1,029 posts
15,673 battles
9 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits

Oh really?  :Smile_amazed:  Keep thinking that so our secret is safe in order to leave all the very little xp and credits for me and @LtDan_IceCream :Smile_hiding:

shot-18_12.27_11_08.03-0371.thumb.jpg.cae15fb287bb128058ea68e83d46a2f3.jpg

• Cool 2

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles

My friend played 5 games and he finished grinding Fuso. :cap_book:

And those 5 games were played because I was not looking at the icons properly. :Smile_trollface:

He must be using dark magic provided by WG like thousands of other players.:Smile_hiding:

I heard the spell is called Combustion - Optimus.

Edited by spixys

401 posts
3,047 battles

5 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Oh really?  :Smile_amazed:  Keep thinking that so our secret is safe in order to leave all the very little xp and credits for me and @LtDan_IceCream :Smile_hiding:

But... that's Mighty Mo(ney)!     🤑

5 hours ago, LtDan_IceCream said:

Yeah.....ok........sure.....

Ah but it doesn't work out so well for high tier / non-premium accounts, now does it? haha

T9 is the break-even point if you have a good match but it's still going to take a lot of flags and a good camo to make an earning. 

shot-19_08.03_02_36.06-0909.thumb.jpg.1e0e475c381e57c0da7bd1f1e41e9c52.jpg

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles
11 hours ago, AxEyBoI said:

I play mainly co-op, but enough random to know they are 2 completely different ball games. Sounds like these guys grind up through co-op and jump into randoms with their top tier ships. Man, that ain't gonna end well.

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles
11 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

Doesn't seal clubbing bots get boring after a while? Co-ops barely last for 5 mins and before you know it your CA/CL teammates are out stealing kills and you end up with very little xp and -ve credits.  Randoms, with all the disappointment it entails still remains fun to play and doesn't bankrupt you (when eqipped with flags and camo ofc)! 

Let's imagine co-op battles lasted 5 minutes (hint - they don't). How long does a random last? Now, how many co-ops can I play (30 sec max wait time) while you're queueing and playing one random?

An end plate does not the full story tell.

• Cool 1

[TLS]
3,935 posts
19,987 battles
13 minutes ago, Blast_Radius1 said:

Let's imagine co-op battles lasted 5 minutes (hint - they don't). How long does a random last? Now, how many co-ops can I play (30 sec max wait time) while you're queueing and playing one random?

An end plate does not the full story tell.

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

It is up to the player to decide how they want to best grind.

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

[151ST]
2,353 posts
9,877 battles
53 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

For every random, you can play 2 to 3 co-ops, provided your team doesn't play like random, which if you play decently, nets you a combined consistent reward equal to at least to that of a single random match where you are in mid-pack. Of course if you carry in random you are assured better returns, but the point is can you consistently reproduce that form in random?

And to the people that think co-op is "easy". The bots have terminator like aiming if you do not pay attention.

Randoms 100%

You get better at the game

4,516 posts
8,621 battles

17 hours ago, Frozen Hearth said:

People with money can play however they want. Premium time, signal bundles, premium camos.

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 10 Random matches and lose all of them.

This game is not the only entertainment medium I have on my computer.

Edited by Paladinum
  • Cool 2

[-CAT-]
2,091 posts
10,832 battles
8 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

People with money can play however they want. Premium time, signal bundles, premium camos.

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 15 Random matches and lose all of them.

I'm with @Paladinum. Not the only entertainment medium out there.

401 posts
3,047 battles

3 hours ago, Paladinum said:

I would lose my mind faster playing 10 Co-op matches in a row than playing 10 Random matches and lose all of them.

I should get that engraved on a plaque so I won't lose myself in tedious and time-consuming grindathons. 

😵

• Funny 1

77 posts

Co-op is an awesome format. Haven't got the time, smash out 5/6/7 games in the time it takes to have 2 randoms. Having a bad run, co op it. Can't seem to hit the side of a barn, co op it. Got your eye back in, carry on or change it up.

Wg even help by having the first game at 250 base hp (daily mish) so A. Focus's the mind of the task at hand B. You get your eye in  C. Get your first set of freebies D. Experiment with new ships

Perfect warm up for me 

[1AN-C]
56 posts
3,096 battles
On 8/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

Amen to that. Also, they know where you are even when they can't officially "see" you (as in, you're not spotted, but they're chasing you all over the map), and they know the second you launch torps. Every time I pop out from an island and torp one, I think of the Matrix - "Dodge this!"

21 posts
15,496 battles
On 8/3/2019 at 4:16 PM, dejiko_nyo said:

Must agree entirely, plus they seem to be suicidal, no way of coordinating with a bot.

Sign in to follow this