Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Paladinum

Anyone watching WoWS EU stream?

8 comments in this topic

4,493 posts
8,613 battles

They are going to:

- Nerf Colbert: fire chance, RoF, main gun range (a lot), acceleration. Buff AP and HE shell damage though.

- Buff Siegfried: secondary range (to FdG level), secondary RoF. And even secondary accuracy (!) later.

- Do things about AA and CVs, but who cares about that.

Edited by Paladinum

[LBAS]
2,943 posts
14,140 battles
Just now, Paladinum said:

They are going to:

- Nerf Colbert: fire chance, RoF, main gun range (a lot), acceleration.

- Buff Siegfried: secondary range (to FdG level), secondary RoF. And even secondary accuracy (!) later.

- Do things about AA, but who cares about that.

and CV Buff, will post later all of the stuff on "RU Forum" thread

[LBAS]
Super Tester_
1,925 posts
32 minutes ago, Paladinum said:

They are going to:

- Nerf Colbert: fire chance, RoF, main gun range (a lot), acceleration. Buff AP and HE shell damage though. - Too many players obviously cried salt too much (including you..........)

- Buff Siegfried: secondary range (to FdG level), secondary RoF. And even secondary accuracy (!) later. -  A welcome buff

- Do things about AA and CVs, but who cares about that. - I for one don't care about it......

[CLAY]
Beta Tester
4,241 posts
18,487 battles
1 hour ago, Paladinum said:

germdance.gif.f8408022f9b80e7503194ecfc3f7240c.gif

[SLAVA]
Video Contributor, Beta Tester, Clantest Coordinator
2,749 posts
13,612 battles

our dream come true

Cruiser uses full secondary guns!

• Cool 1

1,355 posts
5,718 battles

Will Siegfried become the first cruiser that would significantly benefit from a secondary build? Even through her 380-mm main guns can overmatch 25-mm hull plating currently widespread among high-tier cruisers, only 6 barrels would have significant DPM output and accuracy problems, even with the existing remedies of large cruiser formula and higher RoF. I am a little concerned that is it possible to have a "traditional" main-battery focused 6-gun capital ship in game.

Even though the current NTC V.2.0 is still rather stupid, I believe most of the global playerbase would welcome the Colbert nerf, as so many people have been complaining how brokenly overpowered she has been. And would anyone from WG explain why the new French premium CL Bayard has that supercharged HE penetration?

I doubt how long will the current cycle of adjusting CV-AA balance last.

1,355 posts
5,718 battles

Also AA Overlap returns! Hooray! No more blanks for ships without "traditional" close-range AA guns (like B-hull Kirov and Chapayev)!

Though it would still create funny circumstances like a World War I Maxim gun used as makeshift AA can reach 1.5-km, as the Stream suggests that all short range AA guns would reach at least 1.5 km.

4,493 posts
8,613 battles
6 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

Will Siegfried become the first cruiser that would significantly benefit from a secondary build? Even through her 380-mm main guns can overmatch 25-mm hull plating currently widespread among high-tier cruisers, only 6 barrels would have significant DPM output and accuracy problems, even with the existing remedies of large cruiser formula and higher RoF. I am a little concerned that is it possible to have a "traditional" main-battery focused 6-gun capital ship in game.

Even though the current NTC V.2.0 is still rather stupid, I believe most of the global playerbase would welcome the Colbert nerf, as so many people have been complaining how brokenly overpowered she has been. And would anyone from WG explain why the new French premium CL Bayard has that supercharged HE penetration?

There is a plating on Siegfried that is at the bow/aft end of the citadel that is so thin, you'd get citadelled if you go bow-in.
Siegfried looks fine for now, beside turret traverse speed.
Ohio seems to be too powerful. Either the reload or the accuracy needs to be nerfed.

Bayard is a whale bait.

6 hours ago, Project45_Opytny said:

I doubt how long will the current cycle of adjusting CV-AA balance last.

Is "eternity" a good answer? :Smile_trollface: 

Sign in to follow this