Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
SelmeR

Cannot enter WoWs Asia facebook page

25 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
17 posts
105 battles

The link keep guiding me to my own facebook profile, and i cannot find the page on the search tab on facebook too.

Beta Tester
17 posts
105 battles

unfortunately its not working. looks like I am the only one having this problem? I tried another browser but it doesn't work too.

Beta Tester
17 posts
105 battles

I did searched it in the search function, the only page i found is World of Warships but not Asia page.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I did searched it in the search function, the only page i found is World of Warships but not Asia page.

That's really weird though.... If I recall my management of the certain FB Pages last year, we don't have blocking of certain country but we can ban people. Possibly you got ban from that page?? Blocked pages & facebook profiles return to FB home page.
Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

That's really weird though.... If I recall my management of the certain FB Pages last year, we don't have blocking of certain country but we can ban people. Possibly you got ban from that page?? Blocked pages & facebook profiles return to FB home page.

Yeah Its quite possible he got banned from the page, as you said theres no ability to block users from a certain country to see the FB page

Edited by ShuffleCapz

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

I did nothing on the page thought, not even one comment. I currently moved to Japan btw.

You will need to change your settings to Japan, and load that page, instead of which ever area you were loading before. Face Book is region set

Beta Tester
17 posts
105 battles

You will need to change your settings to Japan, and load that page, instead of which ever area you were loading before. Face Book is region set

You mean change the region setting in WoWs FB  global page? it already set to japan. the problem is that i can't even find the Asia page in search box.

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

You mean change the region setting in WoWs FB  global page? it already set to japan. the problem is that i can't even find the Asia page in search box.

bugger. can not help, when I select world of warships Japan, it likes me back to asia

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Chin up, you never know, heck one guy won a code, even though he couldn't even enter because he was working on the final count down. So you may never know your luck, chin up, think positive, even start getting down some tactics, I know I did, and so my aim is about 85-90% true, I will 100% miss if I alt tab, then tab back in.

16 posts

Same here. I can't go to the WoW FB page.

I used the link posted above by FLS.

I am accessing from Malaysia.

Edited by zam2311

151 posts
33 battles

Same here. I can't go to the WoW FB page.

I used the link posted above by FLS.

I am accessing from Malaysia.

For Malaysia, try this one: https://www.facebook.com/WorldofWarshipsMY

I can't figure out why SelmeR can't access the page though. No matter what settings I change, I'm still able to see the page. :amazed:

Beta Tester
4 posts
9,668 battles

I cant access the WoWs Asia FB page when I turned on my vpn(the location of the IP I got was from USA) but I can see the page by the time I turned it off.

Sign in to follow this