Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
FinbarAu

Twitch Stream and Rewards

7 comments in this topic

247 posts
5,359 battles

Ok, first off, well done to War Gaming for reaching 50K Followers in the various streaming services.

I know I follow them.

I will also praise them for giving away what looks like a bunch of loot. Nice!  That'll get lots of attention.

However (Yeah, this had to be here).

It's at 2am Sydney time.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I start wok at 6am. When I need to get up for work, The stream will be two hours old. On a week night.

I understand that most of the players are in the Northern Hemisphere and that Europe, Russia and North America is where their focus is.....

But it just feels like we here in the SEA server are being screwed yet again.

I like watching live streams, I like the community, I like having fun in the chat. What I don't like is being told that there is no way I can watch, participate or win anything from the stream because I have a job.

Sorry Finbar, You cant participate or win anything because of....arbitrary reasons. It's not like they have the potential to have Regional streams or the like.

• Cool 2

Administrator
373 posts

Hello captain, thank you for your opinion.

Well... Personally, yes, I totally agree with you 😥 What you've written above is one of the biggest problems that our HQ is faced with.

APAC community team apologize on behalf of our HQ and will try our best to adjust it 😥😥😥

Wish I had more strong power or loud voice...

[LLBC]
Super Tester_
760 posts
5,478 battles
2 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

APAC community team apologize on behalf of our HQ and will try our best to adjust i😥😥😥

Sorry, but talk is cheap. I've heard the exact same thing from each of your predecessors (except HugginKR the mute) over the past 5+ years and nothing in that time has really changed for the better.

Edited by DaydreamWarrior

459 posts
4,576 battles

@DaydreamWarrior He did say:

3 hours ago, GOMBEE8626 said:

Wish I had more strong power or loud voice...

These guys are forum mods. They are at best, messengers in the eyes of WG and even then they don't have to accept each message they bring to them. At least this one tries to be active around here. If he is actually doing his job or not, it's impossible to say as Wargaming doesn't exactly go around telling what they intend or not intend to do. I'm irritated with WG's crap in many ways myself but if CCs, who sit with the devs every few months, can't make them reverse course of stupid decisions how in heck do you expect a forum mod to have a higher sway than those guys?

• Cool 3

[VNR]
69 posts
7,458 battles
9 hours ago, FinbarAu said:

Ok, first off, well done to War Gaming for reaching 50K Followers in the various streaming services.

I know I follow them.

I will also praise them for giving away what looks like a bunch of loot. Nice!  That'll get lots of attention.

It's at 2am Sydney time.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I start wok at 6am. When I need to get up for work, The stream will be two hours old. On a week night.

I understand that most of the players are in the Northern Hemisphere and that Europe, Russia and North America is where their focus is.....

I like watching live streams, I like the community, I like having fun in the chat. What I don't like is being told that there is no way I can watch, participate or win anything from the stream because I have a job.

Sorry Finbar, You cant participate or win anything because of....arbitrary reasons. It's not like they have the potential to have Regional streams or the like.

I'm same with you, in my country the time on live is 12:00 mid night it so hard to watch.. I have job to do at next early morning . :((

Administrator
373 posts
15 hours ago, DaydreamWarrior said:

Sorry, but talk is cheap. I've heard the exact same thing from each of your predecessors (except HugginKR the mute) over the past 5+ years and nothing in that time has really changed for the better.

Yes I know your frustration. And we, APAC community team are sorry for that. However we will keep trying to deliver ASIA users' messages because that's our job 🙂 

Hopefully there will be at least a small change that you've been waiting for more than 5 years.

[AUSDF]
11 posts
12,272 battles

Totally agree I get up for work at 4:30am and don't have time to watch or enter codes and can't be up at 2am watching a stream; it's bad enough helping my clan out doing clan battles if I'm up past midnight it just wrecks me for work which isn't good in my line of work. I watch when i get home but hey No bonuses because they only work during the feed pffft why do we bother following?

On 8/1/2019 at 2:45 PM, FinbarAu said:

I know I follow them.

It's at 2am Sydney time.

Sign in to follow this