You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YUN_IN

Rudder bug after 0.8.6

6 comments in this topic

5 posts
5,489 battles

first of all Hello guys, I'll be thankful if you guys understand my short english because it's not my mother tongue

recently I experience some trouble about Rudder, usually I prefer press Q/E key than ARROW key

when I try to change my rudder full left to middle or full right to middle I press QQ than EE(or EE than QQ) because it worked before.

but after 0.8.6 patch sometimes it doesn't work properly and it makes me crazy

I only pressed QQ than EE(which makes it middle direction) but, it goes full right turn. what makes me crazy is I don't know when it occurs

when it occurs, it continues for a while (it doesn't go to middle direction only full left or full right direction)

I'm sure it's not my computer problem because when I type QQ EE in game it doesn't output QQ EEEE. and the rudder sound(when I pressed EE) twice not four times.

I asked Q&A with replays but the answer was thank you for blah blah, no specific solution :(

if anyone experienced problem like this add comment please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after post this article I found there's bug report section... and I don't know how to delete this article

if I find way of deleting this I'll delete it. sorry :)

Edited by YUN_IN

[O7]
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

No chance in game you're ever so slightly managing to catch the A or D key an it's resetting and then going full starboard?

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
875 posts
5,777 battles
10 時間前、YUN_IN の発言:

after post this article I found there's bug report section... and I don't know how to delete this article

if I find way of deleting this I'll delete it. sorry 🙂

You can ask mods in here to move this thread to bug reports section.

Edited by spixys

744 posts
19,634 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

No chance in game you're ever so slightly managing to catch the A or D key an it's resetting and then going full starboard?

No. It's broken AF.

Administrator
373 posts

Hello commander, thank you for your inquiry.

To be honest it's a known issue and we already reported it to the relevant department.

Hopefully, we will resolve this problem as soon as possible😥 We apologize for the inconvenience.

[PHNAV]
[PHNAV]
Beta Tester
11 posts
12,034 battles
On 7/31/2019 at 2:44 PM, GOMBEE8626 said:

Hello commander, thank you for your inquiry.

To be honest it's a known issue and we already reported it to the relevant department.

Hopefully, we will resolve this problem as soon as possible😥 We apologize for the inconvenience.

We need compensation, we suffer in game battle. >.< we can't QWES hack (torp evade)

Edited by bLinDsP0T