You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nishthedestroyer

Kleber Useless?

38 comments in this topic

210 posts
1,054 battles

So the Kleber looks absolutely amazing but then with this current Aircraft Carrier meta. If there was some sort of way or nerf for CV it would be the best destroyer.

But is it worth getting the Kleber at all?

Thanks a lot for the replies 

Good luck.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

305 posts
370 battles

CV is actually giving a lot advantage to this DD.

- 15km HE spam to BB or CA and no one can shot back. You can cling to Ally AA and still doing damage. Other DD cannt do this because shorter range and slower Shell velocity.

- enemy DD will hesitant to go to cap since you can melt it faster if enemy DD get spotted. Also you why go to cap anyway.

As opposite of regular DD gameplay, this bastard is just like Khabarovsk doing damage all day. 

• Cool 2

210 posts
1,054 battles
28 minutes ago, Akyamarukh said:

CV is actually giving a lot advantage to this DD.

- 15km HE spam to BB or CA and no one can shot back. You can cling to Ally AA and still doing damage. Other DD cannt do this because shorter range and slower Shell velocity.

- enemy DD will hesitant to go to cap since you can melt it faster if enemy DD get spotted. Also you why go to cap anyway.

As opposite of regular DD gameplay, this bastard is just like Khabarovsk doing damage all day. 

But this DD is known for Ambushing with the speed and u know the amazing torps and gun reload booster.

So looks like that fun playstyle is going to be shaped more into a Khabarovsk gameplay.

741 posts
19,634 battles

If a CV has a thirst for you in a French DD your best hope is that they're incompetent.

[TLS]
3,924 posts
19,928 battles

Unless the current AA model is nerfed, DDs chew up planes unless it is in the hand of a competent CV player.

[LBAS]
Modder, Member
6,542 posts
39,998 battles

yep again :Smile_playing:, TXs worth to grind? :fish_haloween:

:dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:   :dance_turtle:  

new package same product :cap_haloween:

Edited by MatterCore

[TDA]
Super Tester_
425 posts
10,253 battles

I have more enjoyment sticking tooth picks into my ear drums and tear ducts than i do with FRDD's.

• Cool 1

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,271 posts
10,796 battles
12 hours ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

with this current Aircraft Carrier meta.

You're a couple of patches late to that, CV's are pretty much a dead class in terms of both battle impact and population until at least 0.8.8.

4,490 posts
8,611 battles

French DDs and Italian cruisers are placed rather high in the difficulty ranking, so far. Expect general difficulty using them.

However, I think with their speed, MN DDs will get deleted by other ships (if they can lead their shots well, that is), not CVs. CVs at this point can't even spot right, let alone attacking DDs with ridiculously high speed. And their population is just sad at the moment.

210 posts
1,054 battles
4 hours ago, Paladinum said:

French DDs and Italian cruisers are placed rather high in the difficulty ranking, so far. Expect general difficulty using them.

However, I think with their speed, MN DDs will get deleted by other ships (if they can lead their shots well, that is), not CVs. CVs at this point can't even spot right, let alone attacking DDs with ridiculously high speed. And their population is just sad at the moment.

Yeah, I guess that would make a lot of sense. Thank you so much for this answer it's probably the best answer so far not to offend the rest of the people because their answers are also helpful. 

Also, I don't see Flamu and Notser or even Flambass playing Mino anymore, is it dead?

[TLS]
3,924 posts
19,928 battles

Because there so many other ships to play and test. I also have cut down on my mino time because there are other ships to grind. 

And some geniuses want people to regrind entire lines to get buffs.

• Cool 1

210 posts
1,054 battles

Guys thanks a lot for the answers I have made my decision to grind through to the Klebér, let me know if this is a bad idea or anything 

Keep the answers coming, in learning a lot from your answers.

Edited by Nishthedestroyer

4,490 posts
8,611 battles

Grind Mogador and stop there? I mean, they don't even have many differences...

[TLS]
3,924 posts
19,928 battles

There is no right or wrong whether you want to grind the DD. It is how you are able to use the DD. A particular DD line may not suit your playstyle. Mediate and use the Force Luke.

210 posts
1,054 battles
On 7/29/2019 at 8:45 AM, Paladinum said:

CVs at this point can't even spot right, let alone attacking DDs with ridiculously high speed. And their population is just sad at the moment.

True, but they can keep you perma-spotted. So the team can do the work for you.

[TLS]
3,924 posts
19,928 battles
1 hour ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

*cough*oldcvscouldpermaspotyouevenworse*cough*

4,490 posts
8,611 battles
1 hour ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

And he wouldn't be able to do anything else, not even attacking.

[FORCE]
2,179 posts
11,597 battles
On 7/29/2019 at 2:23 PM, Nishthedestroyer said:

Also, I don't see Flamu and Notser or even Flambass playing Mino anymore, is it dead?

Why play Mino if they get access to Smolensk? That ship is what exactly Mino could be if HE exists.

4,490 posts
8,611 battles

Why play Kleber when you can have

T H I S

[AUSNZ]
Beta Tester
1,271 posts
10,796 battles
21 hours ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

Kleber does not care in the slightest about being perma-spotted, most of the time it wants to be so it can dodge tank shells that could have been fired at other ships. 

The main issue with CV's and Kleber is that it is pretty easy to consistently attack the ship in a CV, since you can't use the main DD defences of air concealment, smoke, and turning in to minimise attack time.

[TLS]
3,924 posts
19,928 battles

Which means you are playing as a decoy for the team and the rest of the team should take advantage of the preoccupied CV.

210 posts
1,054 battles
On 7/29/2019 at 8:45 AM, Paladinum said:

37 minutes ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Which means you are playing as a decoy for the team and the rest of the team should take advantage of the preoccupied CV.

I don't really like relying on my team cos I always lose when I try to be the nice guy and help my team and actually rely on them.

210 posts
1,054 battles
3 hours ago, dejiko_nyo said:

Which makes you effectively a decoy/pinata, meaning you do little to no damage?

4,490 posts
8,611 battles
2 hours ago, Nishthedestroyer said:

Uhm... This is awkward because what you replied, I cannot see it.

It's literally like this.