You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Media_Pro

Release

23 comments in this topic

3 posts
107 battles

Hello 

Im Just wondering when world of warships will be released?

btw devs i looked at other people playing it and it looks fine to release now

Just saying 

but yea anyone know when it will be released

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

It'll be a while at best guess.

Open Beta is probably still about 4 months away at the earliest, then another 4-6 months before release.

It may be ready by the Xmas 2015 release cycle but not sure....

Game isn't quite ready for release there are still quite a few issues that need sorting and elements to be implemented.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

Hello 

Just saying 

I have over 500 battles in the BETA test... it is not ready for release. still a lot of bugs, balance issues and so on.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Not tomorrow, not next week, not next 2 weeks, not within this month, not next month, not next year but....... Soon™.

We don't know when because they haven't announced it yet.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

Do you know if they stil give codes to access beta or is it definitely closed ? If so, hope that the final version comes soon ! :p

Keep checking the FB Page until they hold another contest, or if you really want to play and you got money in your pocket buy any of the Ship packages in the Premium Shop

2e55l3d.png

1,230 posts
2,409 battles

Hello 

Just saying 

Ready? No!. Look at the Tech Trees and in game there're still tons of bugs! But Soon It will be released. Patience
Edited by Conkhead_12

Beta Tester
131 posts
2,029 battles

Honestly question is asked everywhere, if I were a betting man, May/June. 

Why, they have fixed many bugs, and introducing so many more beta testers through prem ship purchase is a good excuse for testing server handling/capacity without giving away more keys. Games only test server performance in final stages before they do last minute tweaks and go live.

Edited by Tarrell

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

Do you know if they stil give codes to access beta or is it definitely closed ? If so, hope that the final version comes soon ! :p

Well, considering they failed to honour their Alpha invites they sent out, and ignored requests to have the problem remedied...good luck on a beta invite.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

Well, considering they failed to honour their Alpha invites they sent out, and ignored requests to have the problem remedied...good luck on a beta invite.

A round of invites are given out every monday in a contest, we just had a sweepstakes for invites as well, and beta invites are packaged as gifts when premium pre-order packages are bought. So far, all of these have been honoured.

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

A round of invites are given out every monday in a contest, we just had a sweepstakes for invites as well, and beta invites are packaged as gifts when premium pre-order packages are bought. So far, all of these have been honoured.

And yet when Alpha was sent out, there were a LOT of people who were invited, and were never granted access.

I know I tried several forum posts, support, and even PM'ing Kazanova.

Result: Never got Alpha access that WG promised = Promise not honoured.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

And yet when Alpha was sent out, there were a LOT of people who were invited, and were never granted access.

While that's pretty sad, we're already in beta, you're classified as a beta tester, and all beta invites are looking like they're being honoured. Not entirely sure what's the point of continuing to be bitter about something that doesn't really matter all that much now.

Beta Tester
1,422 posts
38 battles

while u in-game now?

there people dying to get a spot on CBT like us

wat fun being a Alpha anyway :v

Beta Tester
32 posts
423 battles

I was classed as Beta even while Alpha was running...And never had the chance to try and earn the alpha ship for a start.

Add to that the attitude of WG when I was trying to get access in Alpha as they had promised me...

On the plus side - now I get to try the game in Beta with people who think sitting dead in the water to "snipe" at maximum range is the best tactic they've ever thought of, rather than having a chance in Alpha to help find ways to improve the game while working with competant players...I guess you can't understand the difference.

EDIT: It also comes down to a matter of trust: Can WG be trusted to honour ANY promise they make?

Edited by Brictoria