Sign in to follow this  
Ratdoto

Looking for codes

22 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Well guys, i'm not meaning for what. I'm just asking if u guys have "not in use" codes. Looking forward to play this game.:)

Super Tester
1,177 posts
4,099 battles

Alpha and beta testers do not have the ability to hand out codes, asking on the forums is completely futile.

The only people who do have the privilege to hand out codes are Twitch streamers like QB/Jingles/Phly/etc, or those in charge of official WG promotions and competitions on Twitter/Facebook. In all other cases, new closed beta testers gain access by applying on the website and getting selected by the WG staff.

Edited by benlisquare

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You're not the only one looking forward to this game though. :P

For the codes, keep updated at the WoWs Like Page, WoWs home page, and check your registered email address at WG.

I got invitation code for WoWs Beta Test Weekend via email, which registered at WG & I've been playing WoT since 2012.

Edited by Mingfang47

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

Alpha and beta testers do not have the ability to hand out codes, asking on the forums is completely futile.

The only people who do have the privilege to hand out codes are Twitch streamers like QB/Jingles/Phly/etc, or those in charge of official WG promotions and competitions on Twitter/Facebook. In all other cases, new closed beta testers gain access by applying on the website and getting selected by the WG staff.

You're not the only one looking forward to this game though. :P

For the codes, keep updated at the WoWs Like Page, WoWs home page, and check your registered email address at WG.

I got invitation code for WoWs Beta Test Weekend via email, which registered at WG & I've been playing WoT since 2012.

Thanks for the information pals. I think i just need more patience :honoring:.Oh yeah. When Open Beta will arrive? 

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Open beta will arrive before the full game is released, and after today, and after tomorrow :P.. so somewhere in between.

Theres plenty to do in the mean time while you wait, check on the forums, alot of testers still post here on game plays and updates; and you can start thinking of tactics, and find/make friends of whome to team up with.

for me, alot of it was getting my aim correct, and for the most part I am on target with knowing how far infront to shoot, and what direction they are going

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

All four of your posts are asking for codes, and you have been told No, at the going rate, im sure someone high up will notice you, but not to give you a code, but for something else.

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

All four of your posts are asking for codes, and you have been told No, at the going rate, im sure someone high up will notice you, but not to give you a code, but for something else.

Ban hammer looks good too

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

What should i do to get a CBT code without other players competiting me (like in contests)?

u call that a contest? If me, I call it beg.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

This is only way of doing that at the moment.

ye, g buy package if u can hold Ur patience.

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

XNUCkvK.png

image didn't show up on my phone

edit: wew, all hail packages (dun hail)

Edited by Ratdoto

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

I want a key too

To play with my best friend

Sorry man, i know u want, actually i want too, try not to beg in here, its out of date. [try to beg somewhere else/ being creative]

Beta Tester
1,007 posts
2,333 battles

What, this topic still in here? I though already locked, mod please lock and archive this thread, another members will see this and think "why this guy is allowed to beg?". So pls close and archive ty

Edited by Ratdoto